Paperclip Challenge?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Paperclip Challenge?

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:12 am

Hello, I've heard a lot and got a lot of trades about the paperclip challenge. I was wondering if there was a thread that gives information about the challenge or if someone could give me information about it. Thank you!
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paperclip Challenge?

Postby bellaleaf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:13 am

bump
bellaleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellaleaf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am

Guardian Angel Wolf wrote:Hello, I've heard a lot and got a lot of trades about the paperclip challenge. I was wondering if there was a thread that gives information about the challenge or if someone could give me information about it. Thank you!

paperclip challenge is where you have a animal and someone has to give you another animal that is older than your animal
bellaleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellarocks123a » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am

The paperclip challenge is basically where people start off with a low demand and rarity pet (ie; 2018 uncommon) and trade it up as far as they can with the goal being usually a list pet. It follows some story about a man who started with a paperclip and bartered it for other items until he eventually got a house

Hello :)

I have a 23 page WL. Trade with me here

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 21 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
I have nuked 46 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
Bellarocks123a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:16 am

The paperclip challenge was originally a real story about a man who started with a paperclip and slowly but surly got things a tiny bit more rare every time he traded it until he eventually ended up owning his own house!

People have now began to incorporate it into this game as well! simply put its the act of asking another user to give them a pet of slightly higher value so they might achieve their dreamies/goals. An example of this could be an user who is doing the paperclip challenge offering a 2018 omgsc, the person who is getting the trade could cancel or possibly help them out! <3 by offering something like a 2018 very common or a 2017 omgsc. This will continue to happen until they reach their goals!

I myself do the challenge, however its often scorned upon as it requires the help of another player and may be considered as begging. However if you need anymore help in understanding the challenge or anything of the sort do not hesitate to pm me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
- Alice -

My pets
My items