Monthly Pet Confusion

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Monthly Pet Confusion

Postby Killawolf17 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:51 am

Earlier today I think, I checked on the monthly pets I have and saw these really cool looking 'final outcomes' of one of the cats. Except... now, when I look, they seem to have gone back a stage? Is this one of those pets that goes up but then back down or? Was there some kind of glitch? Did someone force the creator to change them? I'm so confused. I have a screenshot of them from earlier!

https://imgur.com/a/3dqo6hV

Except, now they look like this.

https://imgur.com/a/fUvvirL

I had to upload them to Imgur because they were on my phone and I couldn't just put them in, but now it won't just come up as an IMG, so I have to make it a URL. Anyone know what that's all about btw?
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Monthly Pet Confusion

Postby Eden,. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:54 am

huh, that's interesting! I just had to double check with mine to see because I definitely had the same glitch with mine.
I'd say they accidentally skipped the second stage (glitch probably) and went straight to adult stage and now its fixed?!

Anyways, really weird.

EDIT: If you look in the GH Litter Discussion Thread, there's an explanation! (:
───── ♛ ─────

Jamie - he/they

“The right way isn’t the only way.”

I like: marauders, various genres of music, my birds, cinnamon rolls, nighttime rain, soft sweaters, hot chocolate, the aftg series, Fourth Wing, g1 projects on FR

currently reading: The Foxhole Court (again...), and way too many fanfics

Feel free to send me a DM if you'd like. I am online sporadically because of my job but will check in as often as i can. (:
Eden,.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Monthly Pet Confusion

Postby Killawolf17 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:01 am

jjong wrote:huh, that's interesting! I just had to double check with mine to see because I definitely had the same glitch with mine.
I'd say they accidentally skipped the second stage (glitch probably) and went straight to adult stage and now its fixed?!

Anyways, really weird.

EDIT: If you look in the GH Litter Discussion Thread, there's an explanation! (:

That makes so much sense oml. Also I'm just now realizing I should have put this ina different forum oops.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me