question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

question

Postby CherriPie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:34 pm

hello! i was woundering if we could make alt accounts, incase we get hacked or something?
"Life is A galaxy and It's always a mystery"

~✯CherriPie✯~
CherriPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:46 pm

Quoted from the FAQ. In the event that you are hacked, you should send in a help ticket.
    Q: Can I have more than one account?
    A. No, each player is only allowed to have one account. You are not allowed to have more than one account for any reason.

Players who create or control other accounts in order to get around our adoption limits will be banned and their pets will be taken away. If you're trading with other people, they have to be real players, and not just accounts which exist to give you pets. If in doubt, don't.

If your friend or family member signs up just so they can send you free pets/items, this is also considered to be controlling more than one account. People you trade with should be collecting for their own enjoyment, and trading fairly with you.

All trades on Chicken Smoothie are permanently recorded, and will be checked by our cheating detection system for signs of unfair gameplay.

Don't like your username? See our help entry on renaming your account.

You are not allowed to create a new account when you want a fresh identity. If you have a problem with old posts or account history please talk to staff for advice.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║