What do I do to find a co-owner artist?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What do I do to find a co-owner artist?

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:13 am

What would I do/where would I post to find a artist willing to be my co-owner for a species? I have no artistic talent, so I'm looking for someone to run the art side of things while I manage the events, people, etc. However, I ave no idea how to go about finding said person. Should I post a thread and if so, where? Is there a thread already devoted to that? I haven't a clue.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What do I do to find a co-owner artist?

Postby Killawolf17 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:15 am

I'm not sure about how to help, but could I check out your species?
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Librho » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:19 am

I’m a bit unsure, but I have seen people post on the editable oekaki artist search posts, where they’ve either got lineart, have sketched or described in the description what sort of species they’re making. Although most of these posts are sort of contest based so you might need some prizes to get people to create a lineart or become an artist, you can ask about though, I’ve had people pm me about becoming an artist for their spieces, although this method is slightly slower you’d get to possibly get to know what artist you’d like to co-own with you.

I hope this helped :)
inactive mostly
Librho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 am

Xx.Ashy.xX wrote:I’m a bit unsure, but I have seen people post on the editable oekaki artist search posts, where they’ve either got lineart, have sketched or described in the description what sort of species they’re making. Although most of these posts are sort of contest based so you might need some prizes to get people to create a lineart or become an artist, you can ask about though, I’ve had people pm me about becoming an artist for their spieces, although this method is slightly slower you’d get to possibly get to know what artist you’d like to co-own with you.

I hope this helped :)

Thanks! I’ll definitely look into that!

Killawolf17 wrote:I'm not sure about how to help, but could I check out your species?

I’ll PM you about it!
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me