12/24 re-releases

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

12/24 re-releases

Postby skyline » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 pm

ay
      so i feel like i got the answer to this somewhere before but, obviously there's
      re-releases from 2011 only, but instead of of course, december 18th, the date
      is december 24th. i'm not sure why, but i do see this quite often, and if there's
      anyone who could give me a rundown on that i'd appreciate it, as i've been
      curious about it for a while actually, thank you! c:
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 12/24 re-releases

Postby SHARKGVTS » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm

I think there was a glitch/error that happened on december 18th, 2011, so they re-released pets on december 24th to make up for the issue (I think it had to do with the re-circulation of older pets or something along those lines).
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:28 pm

.:Baja Blast:. wrote:I think there was a glitch/error that happened on december 18th, 2011, so they re-released pets on december 24th to make up for the issue (I think it had to do with the re-circulation of older pets or something along those lines).

Along the right lines! The issue was that far less people adopted than the admins had accounted for originally, so they did a second release in order to preserve ratio of some older pets. Not a glitch, just a miscalculation.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:30 pm

Burrito Bunny wrote:
.:Baja Blast:. wrote:I think there was a glitch/error that happened on december 18th, 2011, so they re-released pets on december 24th to make up for the issue (I think it had to do with the re-circulation of older pets or something along those lines).

Along the right lines! The issue was that far less people adopted than the admins had accounted for originally, so they did a second release in order to preserve ratio of some older pets. Not a glitch, just a miscalculation.

thank you both! i really appreciate it. that's quite interesting actually.
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:38 pm

You can read about it here.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me