Chicken Smoothie App?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Should there be a Chicken Smoothie App?

Yes!
53%
Maybe.
13%
No.
33%

Total votes : 15

Chicken Smoothie App?

Postby ~The~Doctor~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:39 am

Should there be an app for Chicken Smoothie? What should it look like? What features will it have? These are some of the topics we will discuss in this forum. What are your thoughts? Should we make this happen?
~The~Doctor~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie App?

Postby ~The~Doctor~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:29 am

I think it would be great to have a Chicken Smoothie app, I would probably get on more because it would be so easily accessible, because chicken smoothie on mobile isnt that good, it just doesnt cut it, I think they would have to make the app more user friendly than the website is on moblie. Though I am not sure how the pets would be structured to make it as user friendly as possible. I think it would take some work to make it perfect but I think it can and should be done.
~The~Doctor~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shisho » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:37 am

forgive me if i'm rude, but please read the cs faq [frequently asked questions] thread first, this suggestion is declined.
      DECLINED SUGGESTIONS
    • Make a CS phone app: CS has a working mobile version, and an app has been deemed unnecessary.

i understand some aspects of your post, but the staff has said it. again, i'm very sorry if i seem rude.
    this suggestion also has been suggested a few times, and is still denied.
..Image
.. hiso he ⚢
shisho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The~Doctor~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:45 am

Yes I have read that already, I just think they could make an app or they should improve the mobile version, collect pets mostly and that section on mobile just isnt ery easy to use, it really just not user friendly, I also posted this just to see people's thoughts.

cherubim wrote:
    forgive me if i'm rude, but please read the cs faq [frequently asked questions] thread first, this suggestion is declined.
      DECLINED SUGGESTIONS
    • Make a CS phone app: CS has a working mobile version, and an app has been deemed unnecessary.

i understand some aspects of your post, but the staff has said it. again, i'm very sorry if i seem rude.
    this suggestion also has been suggested a few times, and is still denied.
~The~Doctor~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:43 am

There's no need for an app when a mobile version has already been created; it serves the same purpose that an app would. If tou are experiencing any bugs or errors with the mobile version, you can submit a help ticket "for admins only" and Nick can take a look.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes