Trading bug on mobile?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trading bug on mobile?

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:20 am

Hi! I've been experiencing a bug lately that doesn't let me change pages from the groups when trading with someone unless I lock and unlock the phone again. Locking and unlocking the phone only allows me to go to another page once and then I have to do the same thing again.
This isn't happening on Eldemore (which is really similar to CS) so I assume it's a problem on the mobile version of this site?
It doesn't happen every single time, today only happened to me twice and I trade frequently. It's also not when I'm trading with specific players, I sometimes trade with someone just fine and have this problem trading with the same person later, it seems to be random

I'm having this problem on a galaxy S5 and a friend of mine said she was having the same problem on an Iphone 6S

I'll try to record if I run into the issue today again or include pictures, I know this might sound confusing... I don't know how to explain it very well

Re: Trading bug on mobile?

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 pm

I haven't heard of this issue before, but this doesn't sound like anything regular members can help with so your best bet is probably to send in a help ticket!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading bug on mobile?

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:20 am

Ok, thank you! The problem seems to have stopped for now, I haven't seen it happening again in a while! If I see it again I'll send a ticket :D