Oekaki Question for Layers

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Oekaki Question for Layers

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Fri May 25, 2018 8:42 pm

So I have had a frustrating time with this and wanted to know if there was an easier way.

Say I have a sheet of adoptables to color in, but I only want to use one of the adopts. It's pretty small compared to the rest of the page, so I want to enlarge it. Problem is, transform/enlarge can stretch and squash in random ways. I have to go through each individual layer and match them up the best I can. This is also a pain when I just want to move some lines and then I have to worry about matching the color back to it. I know there is a merge sample feature, but that just turns them all into one layer. Not very useful for editing.

Is there a way that I can transform all wanted layers at once or do I have to go by each individual layer? It would be nice to be able to make them all larger/move at the same time to guarantee that they match up correctly
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Question for Layers

Postby Luff » Sat May 26, 2018 11:53 am

I'm 99% sure you have to move each layer individually
Seeking C$ and WL pets always <3 Feel free to make an offer on any of my open groups or items
Luff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Sun May 27, 2018 12:01 pm

Maybe you could edit it first, then merge the layers and enlarge it? You can zoom in if that helps you edit.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sun May 27, 2018 4:00 pm

Fantasyunicorn wrote:Maybe you could edit it first, then merge the layers and enlarge it? You can zoom in if that helps you edit.

That’s what I ended up doing. And I did know about zoom. Just wanted to enlarge the art itself. I do have a wip going that ive been figuring out the anatomy on. I’ve had to move it around multiple times layer by layer hoping the colors were in the right place
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Houndlout » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:58 am

Same thing happened to me, I didn’t want to merge the layers so I hadn’t to line up each layer individually and hope it was accurate
Max - He/It - Therian - Semi-Active - Adult

“𝔄𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔶’𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔢”

Wassup my name is Max, but u can call me Houndlout/Hound if you’d like. I’m really bad at writing intros, so bear with me. My DM’s are open, as well as commissions and art trades.
TH - DA ©
Houndlout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:12 am

I can't test it at the moment, but I do believe if you hold shift while resizing the layer it will lock the aspect ratio. This will at least prevent it from being distorted, so it's one less thing to worry about. :c
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me