How do i avoid this?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How do i avoid this?

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:28 am

hiya!
so i convinced one of my teachers to join cs (she's young and we're good friends so she joined) but there's a problem. i have a bad paranoia that makes me not want anyone i know to join. that paranoia is "what if i get banned because they think it's me?" i know a while ago there was a feature put in that finds people who might be playing with multiple accounts and bans them, and saw someone on YT get banned for playing with their family, so how do i avoid this from happening?

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do i avoid this?

Postby kujoestar » Tue May 22, 2018 9:36 am

I have played with my family and friends for awhile and I’ve been totally okay! You should be just fine too!! You can put in your bio and stuff that your teacher (insert username) is playing on the site too!
kujoestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do i avoid this?

Postby Shinryu » Tue May 22, 2018 10:03 am

There's actually no use in putting notes like "me and [username] share a computer" or "[user] is my sibling/friend and we trade sometimes"^^ Whether or not someone is considered to be cheating depends on more than just a shared IP.
    As our rules state:
Playing Chicken Smoothie with your friends and family can be a lot of fun, but you need to make sure that you are all playing fair. Your friends and family shouldn't use their accounts to give you an unfair advantage.

If you like to send each other gifts or trades then make sure to keep things balanced. You should send your friend gifts of around the same amount and value as the gifts they send you. If you are always taking and not giving, then that isn't very fair is it?

If your friends or family mostly only adopt pets/items to send to you for free then this is usually considered to be cheating. People you trade with should be collecting for their own enjoyment, and trading fairly with you.

You and your friends/family will be banned if their accounts are used just to help you cheat for extra pets and items.

All trades on Chicken Smoothie are permanently recorded, and will be checked by our cheating detection system for signs of unfair gameplay.

There is no inherent problem with multiple people playing on the same IP address or even trading with each other. We understand that sometimes more than one person in a household (or a school) play CS, and don't want to discourage people from recommending the site to friends and family members^^
    It's just asked of you that you play fair, and don't use your acquaintances to benefit your account. For example, even if someone's little sister "doesn't care for rarities and only collects pets she finds pretty" that still doesn't make it okay to use her account to toss all the rares at them.

It's preeeetty obvious when people only convince friends/siblings to join because they hope that person won't care enough about the game/trading and give away their valuables.

If your teacher plays for her own enjoyment, and you simply occasionally share a device or send a few trades, then you won't get into any trouble c:
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me