How do you add images in trading rules?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How do you add images in trading rules?

Postby SpiderWren » Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 pm

Hi everyone! I wanted to ask how you can insert images (of pets) into your trade settings/rules! I've seen other players do it and I would like to do the same and try it out! I will be very glad to hear an answer! Thanks! :D

Feel free to trade with me!
SpiderWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do you add images in trading rules?

Postby Shinryu » Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Do you mean to ask about pictures of your own pets, or pets that you don't have yet?

For your own pets, all you need to do is to go to the profile of the pet, and copy the code in the box titled "forum code".
    To leave out the bits with its name and the "Adopt free virtual pets..." link, just copy the part up until (and including) the "[/url]" tag.
    Then paste it into your trade rules.

As for pets you don't own, you can use their archive images, by going to the archive and copying the image address of the pet you want to show.
    You can find this direct link of the picture by right clicking on the image and selecting 'Copy Image URL' or 'Copy Image Location' for Google Chrome and Firefox, or by selecting 'Properties', highlighting the given link, right clicking, and selecting 'copy' for Internet Explorer. If you are using Safari on a Mac, you need to right click and select 'Copy Image Address'. You can post the copied address then by right clicking and selecting 'paste'.

To turn that image URL into a picture, use the [img] tag, like this:
    Code: Select all
    [img]paste address here[/img]

For example, this:
    Code: Select all
    [img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=3B6292A890F1B64FE17EDA841888F791&bg=99c57c[/img]

Will turn into this:

If you're looking for transparent versions of pet images, this site seems to have most of them in good quality c:

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me