Images in Trading Center

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Images in Trading Center

Postby jazz. » Mon May 21, 2018 2:01 pm

How do I add images of the pets I need for my trading center message? They are currently on my computer as .jpegs so how do I "code" it? I'm bad at formatting, thanks for any help!
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Images in Trading Center

Postby Celozon » Mon May 21, 2018 5:22 pm

To add images, you need to get the image location (or image URL) and use the following code;

Code: Select all
[img]Image url here[/img]

You won't be able to use images saved on your computer, you get the image location directly from an image already on the internet, so if you want to use something saved on your computer, you'd have to upload the image to the internet. Since pet images are already on the internet, thats not necessary.

Getting the image url can vary depending on the browser you are using. One most browsers all you need to do is right-click the image and select the option 'copy image location' or 'copy image url'. Or something else similar to that. Some browsers you may need to go to the image properties and in there you can find the image url. On mobile devices such as iphones, usually just 'copy' will copy the image url, but on computers you'll need to specify that you want to copy the image URL.

Once you have the image url, just use the code I posted above, and when posted the image should show.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me