Help??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help??

Postby --Apollyon-- » Mon May 21, 2018 11:44 am

How do i move a thread? i accidentally posted my usermade adoptable in adoptables rather than usermade adoptables. how can I get someone to move it??
This is the link if that helps?

thanks in advanced
Last edited by --Apollyon-- on Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
--Apollyon--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Questions?

Postby Horror » Mon May 21, 2018 12:40 pm

For hex codes, if you click on the bar that shows you what color you're using it gives you a popup which lets you enter in a hex code. For your second question you can select an area you'd like to change with the first tool, then click Edit > Transform. Then it'll let you change the size of what you've selected and when you're done you just hit Apply Transform.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Questions?

Postby --Apollyon-- » Thu May 24, 2018 8:53 am

Horror wrote:
For hex codes, if you click on the bar that shows you what color you're using it gives you a popup which lets you enter in a hex code. For your second question you can select an area you'd like to change with the first tool, then click Edit > Transform. Then it'll let you change the size of what you've selected and when you're done you just hit Apply Transform.

Thanks! this is super helpful!
--Apollyon--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help??

Postby Seasonal » Thu May 24, 2018 9:02 am

Please create a new topic if you have a new question. When users see several replies to a question, they will believe that it has already been answered and will likely not click on it! ^^

If you need something moved, please report it and a moderator will move the topic whenever they can. I don't see how your post is in the wrong board, though; it's an Oekaki adoptable and you put it in Adoptable Oekaki. User-made adoptables is a board for adoptables that are not created on the Oekaki software.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes