If The Pet's Trade is Locked...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

If The Pet's Trade is Locked...

Postby Ziraia » Sun May 20, 2018 3:25 am

Does that mean I can't ask for pet when trading? I noticed some people have animals in trades and others in different groups. But if I try to trade it from a different group not named trades, it still lets me. A lot of rules state they won't accept certain pets to be taken. Well, it is confusing to know what is up for grabs or not. When I trade them stuff on their wishlist, it is easy because it will be locked if I am not trading it.

Sorry. I am really bad at explaining. I hope my question made sense..
Ziraia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If The Pet's Trade is Locked...

Postby Celozon » Sun May 20, 2018 3:36 am

You can lock certain pet groups so that users cannot offer on the pets in that group in a trade. These groups will not even show up when you are trading with someone (however you can see all their groups if you look at their pet collection). Some users will lock any group that isn't a trade group, others will leave most or all of their groups open even if they don't want to trade from certain groups. Its always good to check their trade rules and try to abide by those. Some people will leave groups open that are not labled as trades, but they are willing to trade from, so sometimes that can be clarified by their trade rules.

If you want to lock any of your own groups. First go to the group you want locked, and at the very bottom under the pets, on the left you'll see this;

Click 'Change trading settings'. There are a few different options, including only allowing trade from friends, or only allowing trades if at least one wishlist pets is offered, as well as not allowing trades at all. You can change the group trade settings anytime, however you do have to do each group individually.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If The Pet's Trade is Locked...

Postby Ziraia » Sun May 20, 2018 9:52 am