I have a great suggestion! TRADE FOLDERS.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I have a great suggestion! TRADE FOLDERS.

Postby Lucida » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Okay! How about, for the trading thing. You add folders, so you can sort the trades for Auctions and stuff? Or even add little symbols next to the trade to indicate it, or colour code. But folders sound the best c:
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I have a great suggestion! TRADE FOLDERS.

Postby fishstix. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:14 pm

If you want an honest opinion on this, it wouldn't benefit many of the people who only have a few trade groups open. Many players don't have the time to look through every folder such as trades/hoards/auctions (when hoards actually should just be locked, imo) and probably just skip to the end to wishlist pets but I think I see where you're going with this.

For the symbol, you do not need a folder for it as you can rename the group and put your own symbol by it to tell what type of group it is. (Ex: what is in my groups is defined by how many crowns there are in the name)

Colors would be nice though I think, except I do get the feeling people might use eyeburning colors that will be hard to read
fishstix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 am

Luckily, if people use eyeburning colours they'll just be sort of ruining their own eyes.

But colours would help to an extent for some of us, who wait a bit longer for certain trades or need to remember which trades you need to message someone about and such. Personally, I believe it'll help younger players the most c:
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:06 pm

@Xuoit I think the suggestion is to have folders for the actual trades rather than an extension of our pet groups

I feel like I've seen multiple forms (folders, note space, etc) of this suggestion. Support! I'll link other threads if I find them. In the meantime, we can use something like a draft or a text file to keep track. Really annoying hassle, though
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:40 pm

support!
    i would really love to see this happen. i run off-site and on-site auctions at the same time so where normally most incoming trades are bids, i can easily get lost in the piles of incoming trades that are for one of the auctions but not the other.
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby farewell » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:40 am

Support!
farewell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me