What the heck is a non??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: What the heck is a non??

Postby Snïfflës » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:18 am

I think it means a non-list pet.
A Guide to List Pets, hope it helps
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

☆★eхcelѕιor!★☆

╚»★«╝wнaтever ιт тaĸeѕ╚»★«╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snïfflës

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:32 am

Nons are "above the gap" mainlist pets, these guys:

ImageImage
Nonjewel, Non-Swirl

ImageImage
Non-Coon, Non-Tag

They're worth 3 sorbets each. Hope this helps a bit!
she/her • queer • adult user • grad student
    hi there! ♥ I love tattoos, anime &
    manga, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail,
    Guardian Tales, reading, cooking and baking
Reirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thunder Muffins » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:53 am

Elide wrote:
Nons are "above the gap" mainlist pets, these guys:

ImageImage
Nonjewel, Non-Swirl

ImageImage
Non-Coon, Non-Tag

They're worth 3 sorbets each. Hope this helps a bit!

can somebody explain the whole "gap and tier" thing please?

Also I've heard the term September List, what does this mean?

Thanks!

╔══════════════════════════════╗
always looking for trades!
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

~~editing photos and videos~~
~~horse-back riding~~
~~sci-fi movies and tv~~

╚═════════════════════════╝

Thunder Muffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:59 am

The September List is a list of pets that originated from September of 2008, though since then there have been more pets which reached that value. They are worth less than "Main List" pets, but are still worth more than the average pet.
The Main List is the pets from the first days of Chicken Smoothie, which are by far the rarest as the least of them were adopted since less users played during that time.
The Advent List mostly contains pets from Christmas advent 2008, but as with the main list and the september list, other pets which are not from that date have reached their way onto the list.

Basically, the rares list has tiers of rarity and the value of the pet increases as the tiers get higher. At the bottom of the Advent list is the lowest tier, Tier 1, and the lowest value of the rares list. The "big gap" is basically a gap in value, where things that are "above the gap" have a sudden jump in value compared to the other pets which steadily increase.

All three of the lists can be found on this page - I suggest you do a little research on them as when December 18th rolls around you'll have a chance at getting one of these very rare and valuable pets and you should know what it's worth!

Postby Thunder Muffins » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:25 am

Emisul wrote:The September List is a list of pets that originated from September of 2008, though since then there have been more pets which reached that value. They are worth less than "Main List" pets, but are still worth more than the average pet.
The Main List is the pets from the first days of Chicken Smoothie, which are by far the rarest as the least of them were adopted since less users played during that time.
The Advent List mostly contains pets from Christmas advent 2008, but as with the main list and the september list, other pets which are not from that date have reached their way onto the list.

Basically, the rares list has tiers of rarity and the value of the pet increases as the tiers get higher. At the bottom of the Advent list is the lowest tier, Tier 1, and the lowest value of the rares list. The "big gap" is basically a gap in value, where things that are "above the gap" have a sudden jump in value compared to the other pets which steadily increase.

All three of the lists can be found on this page - I suggest you do a little research on them as when December 18th rolls around you'll have a chance at getting one of these very rare and valuable pets and you should know what it's worth!

ahh this makes a lot more sense, I also read the rare's list guide agian, and it is a lot clearer, Thank You!
Also I can't wait till December, somehow I have had this account for more than 3 years, but due to breaks in playing it, I have never played on Dec. 18 xD
Thank you for your help <3

╔══════════════════════════════╗
always looking for trades!
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

~~editing photos and videos~~
~~horse-back riding~~
~~sci-fi movies and tv~~

╚═════════════════════════╝

Thunder Muffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 am

No problem! I'm glad to have helped you. ♥
When December 18th comes around you should make use of the thread "What is this pet? How much is this pet worth?" to help you identify what pets you get from December 18th, so you can see if they're a list pet or not!

Postby mak. » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:37 am

i know what a non is but how much is a non worth in c$?
mak • she/her • bi

mak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:21 am

honeybees wrote:i know what a non is but how much is a non worth in c$?

As it says on the "How much is this pet worth in C$?" Thread, a non is worth 1050 C$.

For future reference, if you have a new question, it's best to make a new thread for it so other people can tell that there's a new question.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me