Art Response

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Art Response

Postby Icesky » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:00 pm

I was thinking, and Im not sure if this is possible, to have an art response? Like, say someone draws something and wants crits. Maybe someone has to draw out the problems for them to make it easier to explain. So somewhere under the post would be
Image Response(s): (Link)(Link)(Link)(Etc)

Again, not sure if this is possible
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Response

Postby Snook22 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 pm

You mean, redlining? Where, for example, you've drawn a horse and you don't think the legs look right. So someone goes over it in red to show you how to make them look correct?

I think a subsection for that would be cool. I know I've often seen people ask what they can do better, but I hesitate to redline because a lot of people take offense to it. So unless someone straight out asks for it, I wouldn't do it. But to have a section for people who want real critique and help would be nice. A lot of the time when people ask for critique in the creativity section, they don't really mean it, and then it turns into a big mess.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about on the oekaki though. But whether on there or just a section for it in creativity I'd certainly like to see it. :)
Snook22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Snook22 wrote:You mean, redlining? Where, for example, you've drawn a horse and you don't think the legs look right. So someone goes over it in red to show you how to make them look correct?

I think a subsection for that would be cool. I know I've often seen people ask what they can do better, but I hesitate to redline because a lot of people take offense to it. So unless someone straight out asks for it, I wouldn't do it. But to have a section for people who want real critique and help would be nice. A lot of the time when people ask for critique in the creativity section, they don't really mean it, and then it turns into a big mess.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about on the oekaki though. But whether on there or just a section for it in creativity I'd certainly like to see it. :)

Yea, Oekaki x3

Well, I didnt exactly mean redlineing x3 I just meant, you can just show what you mean without it x3 It makes sense in my mind, just not in writing.
Maybe there could be something that would allow you to "Allow" Redlineing.
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:14 pm

If you're interested in getting responses like this for your art, you could post them in the editable oekaki section.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 pm

thenickdude wrote:If you're interested in getting responses like this for your art, you could post them in the editable oekaki section.

Okay :3 I just wasnt sure if it was allowed
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets