FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Postby jasparry7 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. I am holding an Auction and someone has offered me a red toxic, however it’s date is 2011.12.24. I know pets are rereleased on December the 18th, so why does this pet have that date? Please help, I’m so confused! Thank you in advance! :) x
jasparry7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:21 pm

jasparry7 wrote:Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. I am holding an Auction and someone has offered me a red toxic, however it’s date is 2011.12.24. I know pets are rereleased on December the 18th, so why does this pet have that date? Please help, I’m so confused! Thank you in advance! :) x
    In 2011, there was a miscalculation when setting the adoption limits for the 18th, which resulted in significantly less pets being adopted than what was intended. To make up for that, there was a second rerelease on the 24th. Those pets are exactly the same as regular December 18th rereleases, just a different adoption date! This only happened in 2011, so you won't see it with any other year.
keir | he/him
adult | scorpio
intp/infp | 4w5
pixel credit
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby jasparry7 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:04 pm

Keir; wrote:
jasparry7 wrote:Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. I am holding an Auction and someone has offered me a red toxic, however it’s date is 2011.12.24. I know pets are rereleased on December the 18th, so why does this pet have that date? Please help, I’m so confused! Thank you in advance! :) x
    In 2011, there was a miscalculation when setting the adoption limits for the 18th, which resulted in significantly less pets being adopted than what was intended. To make up for that, there was a second rerelease on the 24th. Those pets are exactly the same as regular December 18th rereleases, just a different adoption date! This only happened in 2011, so you won't see it with any other year.

Thank you so much! I was so confused🤣 do you find these are more or less demanded then regular 18th pets or does it not impact their demand? Thank you I’m advance! :) x
jasparry7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me