FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 pm

I have deleted my inbox, outbox, and sent message folders but I am still getting the message "You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."

Do I just have to wait a certain amount of time before it tries to put it into my inbox again? I've also tried relogging and that didn't do anything either.
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Keirden » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:I have deleted my inbox, outbox, and sent message folders but I am still getting the message "You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."

Do I just have to wait a certain amount of time before it tries to put it into my inbox again? I've also tried relogging and that didn't do anything either.
    You need to click where it says "Release all on-hold messages" to actually release them ^^
    ┌─────┐

└─────┘
    ┌──────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [ nicky keirden ] - [ he/him ] - [ scorpio ] - [ intp ]

[ about me ] - [ the promise ♫ ]

└──────────────────────┘
    𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞. ❞
Prince Keirden

My pets
My items
My wishlist