FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 pm

I have deleted my inbox, outbox, and sent message folders but I am still getting the message "You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."

Do I just have to wait a certain amount of time before it tries to put it into my inbox again? I've also tried relogging and that didn't do anything either.
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Keirden » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:I have deleted my inbox, outbox, and sent message folders but I am still getting the message "You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."

Do I just have to wait a certain amount of time before it tries to put it into my inbox again? I've also tried relogging and that didn't do anything either.
    You need to click where it says "Release all on-hold messages" to actually release them ^^
    ┌─────┐

└─────┘
    ┌──────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [ nicky keirden ] - [ he/him ] - [ scorpio ] - [ intp ]

[ about me ] - [ coding shop ] - [ happy ending - svt ♫ ]

└──────────────────────┘
    𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞. ❞
Prince Keirden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlexLeDraggu » Sat May 11, 2019 12:58 pm

So like... Custom pets. I see a few people without a mod thing on them and they have one, is there something special you have to do to get one? I read through the threads first page and didn't see anything about it. :0
AlexLeDraggu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sat May 11, 2019 1:10 pm

AlexLeDraggu wrote:So like... Custom pets. I see a few people without a mod thing on them and they have one, is there something special you have to do to get one? I read through the threads first page and didn't see anything about it. :0

This thread has a lot of information about custom pets. Most people who have customs but aren't staff either were staff at some point in the past and retired, or got their custom back in the early days of CS, when the rules were less strict and Tess sometimes would do things like give her friends customs. There isn't really a way for regular users to get customs nowadays.
►►► Burn every bridge behind mex

┌────────┐
James - He/they
What should I write here?

└────────┘

xHope you never find me ►►►
Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aky-mala » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:58 am

Where to post suggestions about cs phone site layout? I didn't see any topic about that theme?
aky-mala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me