FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Postby jasparry7 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. I am holding an Auction and someone has offered me a red toxic, however it’s date is 2011.12.24. I know pets are rereleased on December the 18th, so why does this pet have that date? Please help, I’m so confused! Thank you in advance! :) x
jasparry7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:21 pm

jasparry7 wrote:Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. I am holding an Auction and someone has offered me a red toxic, however it’s date is 2011.12.24. I know pets are rereleased on December the 18th, so why does this pet have that date? Please help, I’m so confused! Thank you in advance! :) x
    In 2011, there was a miscalculation when setting the adoption limits for the 18th, which resulted in significantly less pets being adopted than what was intended. To make up for that, there was a second rerelease on the 24th. Those pets are exactly the same as regular December 18th rereleases, just a different adoption date! This only happened in 2011, so you won't see it with any other year.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby jasparry7 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:04 pm

Keir; wrote:
jasparry7 wrote:Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. I am holding an Auction and someone has offered me a red toxic, however it’s date is 2011.12.24. I know pets are rereleased on December the 18th, so why does this pet have that date? Please help, I’m so confused! Thank you in advance! :) x
    In 2011, there was a miscalculation when setting the adoption limits for the 18th, which resulted in significantly less pets being adopted than what was intended. To make up for that, there was a second rerelease on the 24th. Those pets are exactly the same as regular December 18th rereleases, just a different adoption date! This only happened in 2011, so you won't see it with any other year.

Thank you so much! I was so confused🤣 do you find these are more or less demanded then regular 18th pets or does it not impact their demand? Thank you I’m advance! :) x
jasparry7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby lucky333123 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:40 pm

jasparry7 wrote:
Keir; wrote:

Thank you so much! I was so confused🤣 do you find these are more or less demanded then regular 18th pets or does it not impact their demand? Thank you I’m advance! :) x

They have the same demand from what I have seen.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Succo d'arancia » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:02 pm

I read everything, this question is here or not, so, I apologize if that is the case.

My question is, how do I see something that cannot be seen in the archives because the pet is still growing so to speak? I want to put an image of a pet that I am missing, but I can't because it doesn't appear, I know there is a page or something like that, but I don't remember what it was called

+++++++++++++++❝This isn't my worst...
+++++++at least I have not burned the whole town...❞

+++++Melo / Melon - Shy / anxious - Sagittarius

+++++++++++++++Image Image Image

++++++ImageImageImage

+++++++💽🦜🐱🧸🌟credit

Succo d'arancia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:08 pm

Succo d'arancia wrote:I read everything, this question is here or not, so, I apologize if that is the case.

My question is, how do I see something that cannot be seen in the archives because the pet is still growing so to speak? I want to put an image of a pet that I am missing, but I can't because it doesn't appear, I know there is a page or something like that, but I don't remember what it was called

You can use the Monthly Outcome Thread for images (people post new outcomes and you can use their images, or you can crop the chart), or, you can check the Monthly Swap Thread to see if anyone else has posted images. (:

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Succo d'arancia » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:21 pm

Kaizoku wrote:
    Succo d'arancia wrote:I read everything, this question is here or not, so, I apologize if that is the case.

You can use the Monthly Outcome Thread for images (people post new outcomes and you can use their images, or you can crop the chart), or, you can check the Monthly Swap Thread to see if anyone else has posted images. (:

and if it is an event?

++++++ImageImageImage

+++++++💽🦜🐱🧸🌟credit

Succo d'arancia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:42 pm

Succo d'arancia wrote:
Kaizoku wrote:

and if it is an event?

There are special ones for events as well - the event outcomes thread is always pinned at the top of the Chicken Smoothie Events Discussion board (for non-event months, it's just in the Chicken Smoothie Discussion board), and the swap thread is always pinned at the top of the CS Trades board. Here's the links for the current threads:
    Easter Outcomes Thread
    Easter Swap Thread
    For smaller events (Valentines' Day, Lunar New Year etc.), these are posted in the monthly threads rather than having dedicated event threads!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Succo d'arancia » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:49 pm

Kaizoku wrote:
    There are special ones for events as well - the event outcomes thread is always pinned at the top of the Chicken Smoothie Events Discussion board (for non-event months, it's just in the Chicken Smoothie Discussion board), and the swap thread is always pinned at the top of the CS Trades board. Here's the links for the current threads:
    Easter Outcomes Thread
    Easter Swap Thread
    For smaller events (Valentines' Day, Lunar New Year etc.), these are posted in the monthly threads rather than having dedicated event threads!

Thank you so much!!!

++++++ImageImageImage

+++++++💽🦜🐱🧸🌟credit

Succo d'arancia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geralt&Ciri<3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:41 am

I’m having trouble getting this link to work
[url=}~B Trades; (non store Pet) ☏ ☎ ☏ ☎ ☏ ☎ ☏ ☎]Trade group[/url]
Have (see red telephone group as I can’t get the link to work)

I’ve tried this; am I missing something?

How do I make words clickable / link words / make a picture a link?
To make words link to a page, copy the link and paste it in [url] tags like this:
CODE: SELECT ALL
[url=LINK HERE]TEXT HERE[/url]
and it will look like this:
TEXT HERE

Thank you.
[url]y[/url]always looking for trades

I really hope there is a bigger ratio of chickens over rabbits for this Easter!

[/b]Autistic,mad imagination, writer, Pro 🏳️‍🌈+ Pro animal welfare, con animal rights. ban balloons/sky-lanterns ( https://balloonsblow.org/) [color=#0040FF]litter discussion💙 LOTR: Aragorn, Faramir, Eomer, Gandalf, Hobbit: Thorin Kili Bard and Beorn, Sherlock Holmes : (Robert Downy J.R.) Avatar: Jake, Tsu’tey, neytiri. Langdon(Dan Brown) most animals especially all birds, aquatic animals, cats & canines. Bones: Arastoo & Hodgins. Geralt. Ciri is fantastic! His Dark Matirials Lee, John, Will and Asriel Lyra is amazing, and daemons my newest real lifehero Zelensky<3
[b]Currently looking for pride month pets and items; pets for items.
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892043]Image Image Image Image Image Image

Credit:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892043
Geralt&Ciri<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me