FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [UPDATED - READ FIRST]

Postby ToxicFox#1 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:26 am

HOW DO I POST POSTS????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?:
ToxicFox :3 :3

Don't eat Toxic waste, or you would end up a toxic........... Thing, it depends.
ToxicFox#1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:03 am

FennickFox666 wrote:HOW DO I POST POSTS????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?:

You need to have your first post approved by the mods, now that it has been you'll be able to post freely.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:12 am

Hey how do I add pets to my Wishlist ? Cause there's the cutest dog ever I want to add and I don't know how. Saw it in another person's collection and asked to trade but they couldn't since it was a favourite. ^w^
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:31 am

Galaxy Thoroughbred wrote:Hey how do I add pets to my Wishlist ? Cause there's the cutest dog ever I want to add and I don't know how. Saw it in another person's collection and asked to trade but they couldn't since it was a favourite. ^w^

Find it in the archives and click 'add to wishlist'. If you're having trouble finding a pet, look at the date it was adopted and find the month or events it could be from.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FRANKIE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:52 am

Hello! I have another quick question: How am I supposed to do a poll for one of my forums? Thanks, (3
Quit, Account No Longer In Use
FRANKIE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:58 am

Cheerio Natalie wrote:Hello! I have another quick question: How am I supposed to do a poll for one of my forums? Thanks, (3

When creating a new forum topic, there is an option underneath the text box that says 'Poll creation'.
Click this tab and several blanks will appear. Fill in 'Poll question' with the question you wish to ask and put your answer options in the 'poll options' text box (you have a maximum of ten answers). Separate each answer with a tap of the 'Enter' key. Continue to fix the options to your liking. At the submission of your post, your poll will also be posted. Be aware that you cannot post polls on oekaki drawings.
If you would like to create a poll on an already existing topic, simply edit the first post and follow the same instructions. ^_^
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidnightCelestia » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:01 am

This is kind of weird.. But..

When I'm older, I'm planning on becoming a CS staff. I'm turning (Years past 18) tomorrow, and I don't know if that's the right age. Tess started it when she was 17-18 (I think). So, how do we exactly become staff...? Thanks!

peace up, a town. cue the music!

she/her
MidnightCelestia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:08 am

MidnightCelestia wrote:This is kind of weird.. But..

When I'm older, I'm planning on becoming a CS staff. I'm turning (Years past 18) tomorrow, and I don't know if that's the right age. Tess started it when she was 17-18 (I think). So, how do we exactly become staff...? Thanks!

Staff applications open up every so often, usually every year or so per position depending on when Tess decides we need more staff. There will be a global announcement so everyone can apply by filling out a form which is done privately so only staff can see it. (Old applications were done on the forums, and you can still find them in the announcements board if you wish to look at other staff requirements for each position).

There are no age limits for fanart archivists or general helpers (excluding COPPA), oekaki mods must be 16+ and roleplay/global mods are 18+.
Lastly, you cannot apply to be an admin/assistant or artist in this way - they're hand picked without the need for forms. ^_^
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidnightCelestia » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Ok, I don't know if this should be on this thread, BUT..

I have this thread, it's about learning different languages. I was just wondering is there is already a thread like it, or if I am in the wrong type of topic.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3033747&p=97948254#p97948254

There is the thread ^^

(NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE)

Thanks for the help!

peace up, a town. cue the music!

she/her
MidnightCelestia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:00 pm

~Horse~ wrote:Ok, I don't know if this should be on this thread, BUT..

I have this thread, it's about learning different languages. I was just wondering is there is already a thread like it, or if I am in the wrong type of topic.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3033747&p=97948254#p97948254

There is the thread ^^

(NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE)

Thanks for the help!

Image Image ’゚ ・:*
─────────────────────────────────────────↪ destined to be a star !!──────

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────⭐︎──── ────⭐︎──────

x

hi, i'm caesou! (she/they)
demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
x

─────────────────────────

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
────────────────────────────────────────.・。.・゜✫*゚・゚。.★ ’゚・:・.✫*゚・゚.・.★ ’・。.
██████████████████████████████████████████████
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me