Trade post

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trade post

Postby Jynx The Lynx » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:12 am

How do I make a post lf trades?
Hai there, I'm jynx/jinxie! I am an artist, baker, and painter. I love to trade, looking for wishlist, and c$. I'm also collecting realistic dogs, realistic cats, and lynx pets. Check out some of my dressup scenes! Thanks for stopping by =^.^=
Jynx The Lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Postby Lennie » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:11 pm

Jynx The Lynx wrote:How do I make a post lf trades?

Each user is allowed to have one active trading post in the "CS Trades - Pets, items and C$" forum - if you have yet to make your post, you are welcome to do so here! All you need to do is select the "New Topic" button at the top of the forum page to get started.
    If you are looking for trades, certain pets/item, C$ - you can customize your trading board to give information to other users regarding what you might be looking for or what you are offering. As you potentially change whatever it is you are looking for/offering in the future, you can continually edit the (first) posts in your board to reflect your current interests.

As an added resource, I would recommend taking a look at the CS Trade Rules which break down the different trade rules which topics in the forum must follow ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist