FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Postby Birb » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 am

c a w. wrote:I have a question related to giveaways-

What happens if an giveaway is unactive? I don't mean that it is over, I mean as in- it is "Still going on" but nothing is actually happening in it for months, no posts or anything at all?

For example a giveaway that is still going on, but no one has posted in it for about.. a year. But the main goal wasn't reached, and the owner is unactive. ( The goal could be, an amount of offsite accounts. )
Would a topic like that be blocked? Or never deleted and stayed until something happens? Or would mods give away the pet themselves??

I was just wondering.

I think the best thing to do would be to send a help ticket with a link to the topic and all the info. Since technically that type of giveaway is not considered free — as in, the entrants had to make a substantial effort in order to enter, hence why the topic belongs in the Other Websites board — site staff would probably discuss it before making a decision.

Best of luck! ^^

══════════════════
"The sun shines not on us, but in us."
—John Muir
══════════════════
cs help - trades - offsite trades - oc contest
Need a friend? Feel free to PM me anytime! :)
Birb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey, I have a question about the intermediate section in the Oekaki boards!

I’ve been posting in beginners for all my art because I can’t tell if my art is good enough to be intermediate or what the standards are for being “good enough.” At the moment, I’m drawing something that I’m thinking of posting in intermediate but if it got moved down, that’ll be quite the sting so I’d like to know what’s the standard for intermediate.

If anyone can help clear this up, that’d be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and have a good day!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Keirden » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Lostfairy wrote:Hey, I have a question about the intermediate section in the Oekaki boards!

I’ve been posting in beginners for all my art because I can’t tell if my art is good enough to be intermediate or what the standards are for being “good enough.” At the moment, I’m drawing something that I’m thinking of posting in intermediate but if it got moved down, that’ll be quite the sting so I’d like to know what’s the standard for intermediate.

If anyone can help clear this up, that’d be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and have a good day!
    ❝ But if we're not close to anybody, I don't think there's much point to living. ❞
    - Shinya Hīragi

[ nicky keirden - he/him ]

I am a
    holibomber!
    I have gifted 17 people.
    I have received 8 gifts.
Prince Keirden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes