Item Suggestions

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: Item Suggestions

Postby mistake. » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:21 am

Banana. wrote:I would love to see more things like the Mardi Gras body glitter and the rainbow skeleton contacts.
I like things like that, that outline the body of a pet or in the skeleton contact’s case, the inside of a pet lol

ooh yes, i love contacts and outlines, things like that!
they're so cool...
ᴋᴀᴛ. ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ. ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴍ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ.
ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ...
ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ!
mistake.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Opalide » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:04 pm

Similar to the tent backgrounds, and how they're used on their own, I would love to see some "blank" CS backgrounds.
For example - a blank black background, maybe with a small amount of texturing
A blank blue background
Blank white background
Blank dark red background
Blank green background
Essentially clean slates with no significant objects on them (IE trees, castles, pets, butterflies...) that can be used as a backdrop for your pet, for you to build ontop of. Similar to how we can set a colour hex for our pets, but more permanent, as colour hexes only work in (for example) signatures.

Edit: I'd also love to see more items fitting the "warm" section of the colour palette - spesifically, oranges, yellows and reds.
Lava perhaps?
Opalide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J-and-K341 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:16 am

I'm thinking perhaps some neighborhood backgrounds? Like a sidewalk being in the foreground for our pets to be standing / sitting on, with houses, trees, etc. in the back. Maybe a few different versions made up for different seasons.
J-and-K341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheForumFairy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:51 am

We need more crowns and tiaras. ^^ I'm not sure if we have this already but jester dress up items. :D More instruments would be cool like a theremin lol. Pigtail wigs. What about a punk half-shaved hairstyle wig? Sports equipment. I'd love to see a soccer ball that fits under a pet's paw. Microphone or autographs. Upside down top hat for magicians :p
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:22 am

I would love more plaid items. Perhaps some jeans, jean shorts, work boots, camouflage, and cowboy hats? Maybe a little piece of hay you can put in a dog's mouth. Farm like items too.
Busy with irl stuff. I will be replying to all roleplays in the morning.
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverCervine » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Various tufted tails! Scaly, fluffy, different colours and styles
Mainly fitting cats and then deer, bunnies, lions, easily all rodents, then eventually chickens..? like a basilisk, and horses - those two would need a thick base
They would easily work as Halloween items, unless a Summer event could match them up
These pets have some great tails, but the item tails could have really varied tips (not always fur) making them truly extraordinary
ImageImage

Edit: various matching ears would be also wonderful and make these into nice sets!
The tails could also fit dogs the same way the store lion/tiger outfits have it, to make it fit fully you'd have to cover the dog's tail with some other item
SilverCervine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o013WOLF130o » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:08 pm

I would love some weather items. clouds, rain, storms, I really want umbrellas...A large verity of umbrellas would be awesome. I would buy them from the store in a heartbeat. I would also love backgrounds that change sizes...instead of one size it would change depending on the pet so it could cover the whole background. i have to use 4 backgrounds on horses to cover the area allowed. It would be great if it would just cover the whole thing with one background, but if that takes coding then just backgrounds specific to pets?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
o013WOLF130o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CIRRCA » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:27 pm

hello! idk where I should put this, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fluffy sitting cats you created and was wondering if more like them would be coming out? i have a grey domestic long haired kitty named Bubblegum and to me she's the most cutest thing my eyes have ever seen on this planet so I was wondering if you would possibly be creating more long haired sitting cats maybe some realistic ones like a long haired tabby or long haired grey kitty or maybe a long haired black and white! just an idea and wondering if more would be released in the future. Have a wonderful day! :)
thank you, Circca.
I love cats!!!
Hello a couple years I quit & forgot my other account so I restarted here, please trade me I want a large collection again!
Be fair and nice :)
I love lions and anything green/ lucky 🍀
CIRRCA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eatha » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:48 am

Would it be cool if we had these wigs as literal wigs instead of attached to the pet its self?

Examples of the pets with hair
Beautiful wig 1:
Beautiful wig 2:
I love these so much! Having these as wigs would be amazing, and maybe some other wigs in this style?
x
x
xx
F2U
FR
Belly
Ache
Disc
xx
©
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maybe it's in the gutter
where I left my lover
What an expensive fate
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache

Hi im eatha, constantly changing.
Eatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LorenaPotter » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:02 am

this is a pretty random item suggestion but i would LOVE to have a green apple! full sized ones! theres a red one but i need a Green apple for my Draco dress-up!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒,

ⱧØ₦Ɇ₴₮ⱠɎ,
ł ₮ⱧØɄ₲Ⱨ₮
₮Ⱨ₳₮ ł
₩ØɄⱠĐ ฿Ɇ
ĐɆ₳Đ . ฿Ɏ . ₦Ø₩

𝓌𝑜𝓌

○ ○ ○

𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
LorenaPotter