Item Suggestions

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Item Suggestions

Postby SilverCervine » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Various tufted tails! Scaly, fluffy, different colours and styles
Mainly fitting cats and then deer, bunnies, lions, easily all rodents, then eventually chickens..? like a basilisk, and horses - those two would need a thick base
They would easily work as Halloween items, unless a Summer event could match them up
These pets have some great tails, but the item tails could have really varied tips (not always fur) making them truly extraordinary
ImageImage

Edit: various matching ears would be also wonderful and make these into nice sets!
The tails could also fit dogs the same way the store lion/tiger outfits have it, to make it fit fully you'd have to cover the dog's tail with some other item
SilverCervine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o013WOLF130o » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:08 pm

I would love some weather items. clouds, rain, storms, I really want umbrellas...A large verity of umbrellas would be awesome. I would buy them from the store in a heartbeat. I would also love backgrounds that change sizes...instead of one size it would change depending on the pet so it could cover the whole background. i have to use 4 backgrounds on horses to cover the area allowed. It would be great if it would just cover the whole thing with one background, but if that takes coding then just backgrounds specific to pets?

Flight Rising
Eldemore
I Love Items
I mostly decorate pets
I Love Halloween

o013WOLF130o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby STAY ALIVE |-/ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:27 pm

hello! idk where I should put this, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fluffy sitting cats you created and was wondering if more like them would be coming out? i have a grey domestic long haired kitty named Bubblegum and to me she's the most cutest thing my eyes have ever seen on this planet so I was wondering if you would possibly be creating more long haired sitting cats maybe some realistic ones like a long haired tabby or long haired grey kitty or maybe a long haired black and white! just an idea and wondering if more would be released in the future. Have a wonderful day! :)
thank you, Circca.
I love cats!!!
Hello! A couple of years ago I had some traumatic stuff happen in my life and took a mini break & forgot my other account so here I am with a new account, please trade me I want a large collection again!
Be fair and nice :)
r.i.p peep <3
STAY ALIVE |-/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:02 am

this is a pretty random item suggestion but i would LOVE to have a green apple! full sized ones! theres a red one but i need a Green apple for my Draco dress-up!
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:47 am

I'd love to see colonial/revolutionary items for Halloween and also sleepy hollow items!!

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎢 RTF 🎢 cal-vain ©

𝙸 πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš πš–πš’ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš,
πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš•πšŽπš πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘."

πΌπ“‰β€™π“ˆ 𝒢 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 π’·π“Ž 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ“π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π’Ά
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dwarjam » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:19 am

as I was trying to recreate my irl dog as a CS pet, I realized what I am totally missing.
    markings.
    natural (or also unnatural) markings you could put on your pets.
    like a white tail tip, one black spot around one eye, "stocking"-like marking to put on legs. it would give so much more freedom with pet customization and giving more options to create the pet you would really like, both for irl pets and fursonas or whatever.

they would not alter the pet's own lineart, it would be just to put on your pet without adding extra features on them.
    just markings that would fit inside the pet's lineart.

I would love that!
- - - -
​​​​ᴠ​​​​​ᴀΙͺʀʏᴏ, α΄€ ᴏ

α΄€ ʜᴏᴍ α΄ α΄€ ʏᴀ ʀᴀʏ

α΄ α΄€Ιͺʀʏᴏ, α΄€ ʀᴀʏ

α΄Šα΄‡Κ€Κœα΄œα΄α΄‡ Κ™Κ€α΄œΙ΄Ι΄α΄‡Ι΄ ɒ​​​​​​​​​​

- - - -

[ FR | TH ]
[ @dwarjam on other platforms ]

dwarjam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:07 am

after seeing some drawings of them on the oekaki. i think we need some items of that "worm on a string" toy/magic trick, a bunch of them and a costume of them. it seems to be a meme as well
Midnight Mare wrote:I think that each advent day, when you adopt from the boxes, you should receive the box as an item. Someone took time to decorate that box and after 24 hours it's just gone. It could be a cool way to keep the work around.

sometimes i think we should have some of the box as a pet. like the 18th day box
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nicerainbow100 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:23 am

FEATHER HEADDRESS
nicerainbow100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:12 am

I dont think that i have seen lava lamps mentioned here yet, those would be really fun items to have! c:
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby In The Darke » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:27 am

dwarjam wrote:
    as I was trying to recreate my irl dog as a CS pet, I realized what I am totally missing.
    markings.
    natural (or also unnatural) markings you could put on your pets.
    like a white tail tip, one black spot around one eye, "stocking"-like marking to put on legs. it would give so much more freedom with pet customization and giving more options to create the pet you would really like, both for irl pets and fursonas or whatever.

they would not alter the pet's own lineart, it would be just to put on your pet without adding extra features on them.
    just markings that would fit inside the pet's lineart.

I would love that!

I love this idea it would be great to see markings sets, especially in various colours/shades, stripes, speckles, spots, patches the lot πŸ˜„
Ξ±ΞΉΠΈ'Ρ‚ ΠΈΟƒ Π²β„“Ξ±βˆ‚Ρ” Β’Ξ±ΠΈ ρяσтє’т уσυ fяσм Ρ‚Π½Ρ” тяυє тяυє

Lornsome night,
babbits bawlin',
wind bitin' the bone.
Wind like this,
full of voices.
Ancestry howlin' at you;
Now, find you devil,
Old Georgie himself.
Now you hear up close
and I'll yarn you about
the first time we met