Item Suggestions

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Item Suggestions

Postby KaraleeWasTaken » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:28 pm

I am not ENTIRELY certain this is an item per se... but this thread is the closest I can find.

I would really love a Dressup Scene background set indoors, perhaps something reminiscent of the Cabin Interior BG? Most of the scenes I want to do would look rather silly sitting out in a field, yard, or beach/island. Thank you for listening! <3 :D
KaraleeWasTaken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RattyRat » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:27 pm

angst wrote:Hi!

I was viewing Matsuyan's thread, where they're hosting giveaways in honor of someone who passed of Leukemia. They use a certain orange pet to represent the orange ribbon for Leukemia awareness.

I was wondering if it was possible to campaign for actual awareness ribbons to be added?

I understand that the subject matter of cancer (and chronic illness in general) is... heavy for a site that, I'm guessing, is primarily used by kids and young adults. But I'd say it's also just as possible that if a person is so young that they've yet to encounter serious illness in some way, those users wouldn't recognize the ribbon anyways and probably just... I don't know, see it as cute?

For users of CS, CS is not some special, safe haven on the internet that shies away from discourse surrounding real-world topics and issues. Everyday people post about their problems; whether that's that a loved one passed from cancer, or that they've got a crush they can't talk too. This forum has turned into more than just a virtual pet site. We have items that reflect the real world in all sorts of forms; festive, cultural gear, Holiday items, food. We have other kinds of ribbons already. We have activists already. All we need is the real deal.

If this is already a thing, I'd love for someone to point it out to me! But as far as I know, I've never seen awareness ribbons as items that could be put on pets!

Thanks so much! c:

Re-emphasizing this amazing user’s suggestion.

I would love to see colorful awareness ribbons. They don’t have to be anything extravagant, simple goes a long way. I thanked this person a while back, but I’m going to thank them again and re-recommend this idea even if it already may have been suggested before. 💚
    Yeah, I'm one of those dudes who lets trades rot

IM ALSO A MASSIVE HOARDER of like everything because I have anxiety

Treats Given: 155

RattyRat

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby FlamingoOnYourLawn » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Flamingo stuff! I really like flamingos, so that would be nice. Maybe like flamingo wings or a costume!
    FlamingoOnYourLawn
    FlamingoOnYourLawn

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DreamShine » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:10 am

Regular colored contacts that fit other species besides dogs ^.^ like the ones in the store!
    DreamShine

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:05 pm

more hair items would be pretty cool
    now a dead acccount
    Lumi_Turtle

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:23 am

I think some more facial expressions would be great, including a smiling mouth (but not the silly kind like from the april fools set) for those pets that always seem to look so serious or grumpy. :)
    I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby 「 vivien 」 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:13 pm

I was thinking of a few items that would go well with a new event?

A cave investigation. Avian and Toroto have discovered a mysterious cave with exotic plant life and animal forms, they need our help to learn about them and travel further.

Items:
    - Glow in the dark mushrooms
    - Unusual flowers and herbs
    - Small magnifying glass and extra tools
    - Camera
    - Headlights
    - Flares and Maps
    - Heavy Lab Coats
    - Boots and Gloves
    - Rope (lying on the ground, rising into the air or around the waist of an animal)
    - Sleeping Bag
    - Tents
    - Supplies (first aid kit, food, water)

Backgrounds:
    - The entrance of cave (with jungle circling the opening)
    - Cave with or without crystals/plant life
    - A glow-in-the-dark lake with fireflies nearby it
    - The base camp
    - Heavy foliage

Animals:
    - Hybrid Birds
    - Hybrid Dogs
    - Hybrid Cats
    - Hybrid Horses
    - Hybrid Spiders
    - Snakes/Lizards (introduction to reptiles?)

If this event does become a thing, I'd be more than thrilled to plan it out since I already have a draft of it written out.
    「 vivien 」

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Kitten31415 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:48 pm

more food! like popcorn or chips or something else idk
    Kitten

I'll remember Brightheart when I see a scar on someone's face, I'll think of WindClan every time I win a race, I'll remember Goosefeather when nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge when someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail when someone wants to be 'just friends', I'll think of StarClan when I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool when I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf if I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw when I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf when I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze when I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar if I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing when I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail when a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail whenever I must be brave, I'll remember the Tribe when I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur when somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley when me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool when I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar when my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, for the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% don't care. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap them saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!"

if you love animals, don't eat meat please! (warning: this is kinda disturbing)
    Kitten31415

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DreamShine » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:58 am

For Halloween, could we get open/closed doors, so we can dress up pets like trick-o-treaters?! I feel like this would be super cute! Anyone else agree??
    DreamShine

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Pantera. » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:23 pm

hmm kinda like the box you can put together, carts, cars and carriages?
    also rain items, tornado,etc?
    mailboxes, flower pots, more statues like bunnies/gnomes, bees, fencing, background huts/houses.
    seperate far away buildings for scenery, custom game systems, more sketchbook stuff, painting stuff.
    customizeable signs, tables, counters, kitchen supplies.
    Lights: Off
    Desperately looking for these:
    ImageImage
    hello!
    I’m getting back into gifting, as it’s what I did before I had a two year hiatus~

If you need help with trades or just need to talk, my pms are open!
    Pantera.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me