CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here

Postby FANTASIIIA » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 am

CR33P3R-M4GG0TS wrote:does anybody know what all of the ribbons stand for on the awareness stamps? i'm mostly confused about the teal fading to black one since i can't find anything about it online. on my profile i have the rainbow spectrum one for autism, the red one for aids/hiv, and the teal one for ptsd, but if these are suppose to be something different, please let me know!

I think all these stamps were from this thread, it says what these colours stand for above! :

Forum/viewtopic.php?p=36315326#p36315326
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:47 am

Sashtato wrote:I would absolutely love to see travel themed stamps!
Some examples such as:

Wanderlust
Traveler
I love to travel
Immigrant
Expat
Refugee

Things like that? I have been looking for stuff like that but there's nothing. It would be great if you can do something like that! I'd love it!

Now this, this is great. Not super specific stamps nobody would use (‘hello, nice to meet you, I’m fictionkin with donkey from shrek!’) but stamps that a lot of people would use and would genuinely be interesting and useful
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonil Wazlib » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:07 pm

we! still! want! pride! stamps!!! it'd be super simple like maybe a pet with pride colors and then a flag! like seriously.... we have stamps for your favorite food but not pride. i haven't seen a single good explanation as to why we dont have pride stamps. this is ridiculous. there's a huge LGBT userbase on here, like literally a rainbow stamp would not be that hard.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Image Image Image
Roonil Wazlib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FANTASIIIA » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:37 pm

Roonil Wazlib wrote:we! still! want! pride! stamps!!! it'd be super simple like maybe a pet with pride colors and then a flag! like seriously.... we have stamps for your favorite food but not pride. i haven't seen a single good explanation as to why we dont have pride stamps. this is ridiculous. there's a huge LGBT userbase on here, like literally a rainbow stamp would not be that hard.

I hate to be this kind of guy but:
1. Controversial.
2. 18+ Topic.
4. The site probably has good reasons, they just rather not explain, people may just get mad. ( Even though it would be really cool if they wrote down all things that they won't make a stamp of. )

Also eh.. Favourite food is something that makes sense to me as a stamp..
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazdaTiger » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:39 pm

Car stamps

For people who are passionate about cars and all things automobillia
ImageImage ImageImage
MazdaTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0EYUU.CHR » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:44 pm

have a nice life wrote:Now this, this is great. Not super specific stamps nobody would use (‘hello, nice to meet you, I’m fictionkin with donkey from shrek!’) but stamps that a lot of people would use and would genuinely be interesting and useful

Welp too bad i like shrek, Now thanks to you im gonna go to the shrek fanclub :)
a
M0EYUU.CHR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guineapigsrock100 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:53 am

I think we should add enneagram to the personality stamps :D It's one of the more popular systems out there, and we already have zodiac signs so why not haha?
ImageImage
guineapigsrock100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orcavaporeon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:57 am

Maybe more 'I love...' stamps?
orcavaporeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here)

Postby cKy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:15 pm

SO.
i've been doing a big think thonk and after years of looking through the cs stanps, i have come to the conclusion that i am in need of a e t h s t e t i c stamps.

some ideas:
-grunge
-warm vaporwave
-cold vaporwave
-ska/ checkers (please!!! im tryna do this but nothing's working n its so hard to find anything i can do to make this a thing,,)
-gothic
-emo
-new-wave ish?
-pink
-pastel
-r a i n b o w
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilaz » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:29 am

c a w. wrote:
Roonil Wazlib wrote:we! still! want! pride! stamps!!! it'd be super simple like maybe a pet with pride colors and then a flag! like seriously.... we have stamps for your favorite food but not pride. i haven't seen a single good explanation as to why we dont have pride stamps. this is ridiculous. there's a huge LGBT userbase on here, like literally a rainbow stamp would not be that hard.

I hate to be this kind of guy but:
1. Controversial.
2. 18+ Topic.
4. The site probably has good reasons, they just rather not explain, people may just get mad. ( Even though it would be really cool if they wrote down all things that they won't make a stamp of. )

Also eh.. Favourite food is something that makes sense to me as a stamp..

It's not an 18+ topic, teens explore their identities too. On CS it's also not considered 'controversial' as Tess and the staff are LGBT+ friendly. The only reason why we don't have these stamps is because there are so many identities and flags that they fear some people might feel left out or that there will be disagreements on how stuff is called. Like the community itself can't even agree on what letters to include in LGBT+. When they denied the request it was for these reasons alone. I don't think the Chickensmoothie staff want to take an official stance on what identities to include and what terminology and flags to use, hence why most people use the unofficial little pride buttons in their signature.

I'd do wish a quote on why this suggestion was denied would be put on the front page. Chickensmoothie is LGBT+ friendly they just don't want to offend or exclude anyone. You can't be offended if your favourite food isn't mentioned, but you might feel offended if your identity is excluded. This is also probably why we've had MBTI and zodiac stamps for so long they are clearly defined and there's a limited amount of them. You suggest a rainbow stamp but that could be seen as implying same gender attraction only. Bisexuals, asexuals and heterosexual trans people might feel excluded. You see what I mean? Every little pride thing when made official can be disputed. CS had trouble enough releasing a litter of country themed horses.

...personally I'd like a second colour for the MBTI stamps, some of them like INFP, ENTP and ISFP are extremely bright and hard to incorporate in stamp collections.
╔═════════{♥}═════════╗
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end...

╚═════════{♥}═════════╝
x➤ My OC Erik, I love to write stories
x➤ Sasha - ISFJ - vegan - adult
x➤ Proud tea drinker and cat lover
x➤ Feel free to send me a message! ©

Image x Image x Image
Bilaz

My pets
My items