Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby Xesei » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:54 pm

I find oekaki is extremely hard to use in general no matter what I use... is there something I'm missing?

When I try drawing the lines always double up or do this multiple line effect that can't be undone I must reset the page to continue which deletes everything. This happens so often I have given up. I switched back to pc to avoid this but on pc it keeps drifting to the right corner making my lines end in the right corner. The zoom in and out tool and the scrolls are also unresponsive on iPad only~ I have saved oekaki's in the past on my IPad but they never show up when I choose save for later. Decided to move away from it and use procreate but I'm still irritated when I can't join in adopts by editing I must send via pm and draw in another app.

Not sure if these will ever be fixed but at least they have been stated :)
Flight Rising: Xesei

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

A tiny demon that may or may not eat your soul <3
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:15 pm

Xesei wrote:I find oekaki is extremely hard to use in general no matter what I use... is there something I'm missing?

When I try drawing the lines always double up or do this multiple line effect that can't be undone I must reset the page to continue which deletes everything. This happens so often I have given up. I switched back to pc to avoid this but on pc it keeps drifting to the right corner making my lines end in the right corner. The zoom in and out tool and the scrolls are also unresponsive on iPad only~ I have saved oekaki's in the past on my IPad but they never show up when I choose save for later. Decided to move away from it and use procreate but I'm still irritated when I can't join in adopts by editing I must send via pm and draw in another app.

Not sure if these will ever be fixed but at least they have been stated :)

i'm not sure how to fix your pc problems, but oekaki isn't meant for mobile, which is likely why it doesn't work.
    it took a while for me to get used to drawing with a mouse, but it is possible :)
xxx
• call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
• sad & anxious
toyhouse
xx
xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxx
x
❝ death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the
saints, it takes and it takes
and it takes ❞
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:28 pm

axelandria wrote:
    i'm not sure how to fix your pc problems, but oekaki isn't meant for mobile, which is likely why it doesn't work.
    it took a while for me to get used to drawing with a mouse, but it is possible :)

Ah thank you :) Guess I'll stick to drawing offsite :D
Flight Rising: Xesei

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

A tiny demon that may or may not eat your soul <3
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups