Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby ralsei♥ » Sat May 04, 2019 9:16 am

J-and-K341 wrote:Ever since finally getting the pen pressure working on chicken paint for my Huion1060Pro+ tablet, i have been having this rather odd, glitching going on with the brush strokes.

It is doing this thing where it randomly either puts a full pressure sized blob at the beginning, or end, or even both ends of my lines, or it will skip a bit while starting a brush stroke, leaving me with something that kind of resembles a weird shaped letter i. The thing is, i have to press the undo button twice to completely remove the glitched brush stroke, the first time to remove the larger part of it, and then again to remove the little blobs / dots.

Even with pen pressure turned off i will still occasionally get the skipping at the beginning of my pen strokes. I have tried this experiment in other art programs and everything works flawlessly.

Currently using chicken paint on firefox with windows 10

i believe chickenpaint has always had some problems with firefox since it was designed with chrome in mind since that's the more popular browser. if you haven't already, try using everything with chrome and see if that has any better results?
x
Deltarune, Pokemon, and Mother fan!

I change my username a lot but just call me Pika or PikaPerfect lol
i've been dating a stupidly adorable raccoon for 11 months ❤️❤️❤️
siggy art by meeeeeeee

I'm looking for the raccoon store pet because my SO's fursona is
a raccoon ;;

mmm tasty
ralsei♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J-and-K341 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:59 am

PikaPerfect wrote:i believe chickenpaint has always had some problems with firefox since it was designed with chrome in mind since that's the more popular browser. if you haven't already, try using everything with chrome and see if that has any better results?

Ah i never knew that concerning Firefox, i did just give it a try in chrome and the problems completely went away, i can't believe i never thought to try that earlier :lol: , thanks so much, friend! <3
J-and-K341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armurie » Mon May 13, 2019 1:54 am

J-and-K341 wrote:
PikaPerfect wrote:i believe chickenpaint has always had some problems with firefox since it was designed with chrome in mind since that's the more popular browser. if you haven't already, try using everything with chrome and see if that has any better results?

Ah i never knew that concerning Firefox, i did just give it a try in chrome and the problems completely went away, i can't believe i never thought to try that earlier :lol: , thanks so much, friend! <3

Honestly, if you do have a solution to the blotting in other programs, though, please send me a message as it's getting on my nerves!

Hi! I'm Medd! I take any pronouns.
I love to help with critiquing art, please PM me if you want me to take a look!
Signature by Hugs100 and myself, avatar by Starry--Knight

Wolken Adopts
My Lions
Characters
My SMWs
Flight Rising
Armurie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes