Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby JustALittleBitOfBlue » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:44 pm

Hi, I’ve been using Oekaki for a little while now and I can’t seem to figure out how to delete drafts?
JustALittleBitOfBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:00 pm

HeyIt'sTheo wrote:Hi, I’ve been using Oekaki for a little while now and I can’t seem to figure out how to delete drafts?

If you mean the little unfinished drawings down the bottom, click on the one you want to delete. Underneath the drawing, you should see this little bit of information:
    Just click 'delete this drawing''. (:

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GothFairy » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:37 am

When i'm drawing In oekaki, I seem to not be able to create brush strokes sometimes, I tried drawing in cps and that is working fine, so i'm not sure if it's a oekaki issue

img art by FrossetHjerte on toyhouse

Click the rose to visit my toyhouse!

Discord ID:_gothfairy_

GothFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonligh50 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:33 am

Okay, I need help understanding how to do this.

So, I have drawn on 1 piece of paper (on this game), four characters. I split the paper into fourths, and then made the characters in all four of them. Now, I put them up to be adopted. A person wants just 1 of them. How can I give the person just that 1 character?
Moonligh50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonligh50 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:05 am

Anyone?
Moonligh50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:38 am

I am having an issue where when I try to scroll, it draws a line instead of scrolls. Destroyed some artwork with this today.
Also I am unable to drag the bar using my graphics tablet for some reason, not really sure why because my tablet works fine with every other program. When I try to drag, the whole screen moves.

Moonligh50 wrote:Okay, I need help understanding how to do this.

So, I have drawn on 1 piece of paper (on this game), four characters. I split the paper into fourths, and then made the characters in all four of them. Now, I put them up to be adopted. A person wants just 1 of them. How can I give the person just that 1 character?

You will need to save them as 4 different images, each image with just 1 character on.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:45 am

I am having an issue with ALL of my Oekaki drawings. Each and every single one is saying that it is one singular layer, and this makes me unable to edit or recolor any of the images. This has never happened before and only started today. I know for a fact that I did not flatten these images myself - it could have been an accident if it were only one, but it is literally everything, and no other user could have done this because some users have been added to my oekakis but no one person is added to all of them. Is anyone else having this problem? I switched from ChickenPaint to Chibi Paint 2.0 and I am still having the same issue when I look at them again...

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:47 am

PrincessAlexis wrote:I am having an issue with ALL of my Oekaki drawings. Each and every single one is saying that it is one singular layer, and this makes me unable to edit or recolor any of the images. This has never happened before and only started today. I know for a fact that I did not flatten these images myself - it could have been an accident if it were only one, but it is literally everything, and no other user could have done this because some users have been added to my oekakis but no one person is added to all of them. Is anyone else having this problem? I switched from ChickenPaint to Chibi Paint 2.0 and I am still having the same issue when I look at them again...

I thought it was just me, I'm experiencing the exact same thing. Can't edit any of my drawings or do color ins.

Postby Saturn V » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:49 am

PrincessAlexis wrote:I am having an issue with ALL of my Oekaki drawings. Each and every single one is saying that it is one singular layer, and this makes me unable to edit or recolor any of the images. This has never happened before and only started today. I know for a fact that I did not flatten these images myself - it could have been an accident if it were only one, but it is literally everything, and no other user could have done this because some users have been added to my oekakis but no one person is added to all of them. Is anyone else having this problem? I switched from ChickenPaint to Chibi Paint 2.0 and I am still having the same issue when I look at them again...

There is currently a server problem. All oekakis have the same problem. And it will probably be fixed soon. Maybe just avoid using oekaki for a while until it’s fixed <3
Nick made a post about it here
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GothFairy » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:50 am

What Saturn said lol, definitely best to avoid doing any art pieces for now, unless you’re doing like sketchy pieces :)

img art by FrossetHjerte on toyhouse

Click the rose to visit my toyhouse!

Discord ID:_gothfairy_

GothFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me