Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby /trainwreck/ » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:35 pm

I'm always down for natural colored animals or animals based off another animal.
I would love to see moer Hanukkah pets wearing yarmulkes or maybe the inclusion of one of the larger Jewish holidays on site? Hanukkah is a very minor holiday. So maybe another holiday too would be awesome once in a while!
And with that, I would love to see more mardi gras pets and items! Mardi is so fun and crazy that I can see a lot of members enjoying a celebration involving beads and sweet foods
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disgustedorite » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:04 am

What about a bait and switch litter? The newborn looks exactly the same as that of an old rare litter, but then the pets grow up to be something like whatever would happen if there was a virtual pet site version of siivagunner (but in reference to things that CS has the right to use (including royalty-free stuff), of course).
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viscous » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:32 pm

I have a small idea, perhaps for next year, there can be Kite UR?

Other UR ideas:
- Light bundle
- Beanbag chair
- bowl of soup (w/face)
- sweater
-more ideas coming soon!
viscous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zozak » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:28 am

A basset hound litter. Or do those already exist?
Trying to collect every cat on CS! Send a trade!

Help me achieve my dreamie! Send a trade!
Zozak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow.Labsky » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:16 pm

[This is not requesting a new lineart. Just a small edit to the tail on either bunny or hamster, if that is okay. Like storepets.]

Hello! I wanted to suggest a new storepet set.
Chinchillas!

Why chinchillas:
Well, whenever I looked at the 2015 storepet section by Berkshire which included: raccoon, red panda, lemur, and skunk,
I was always thinking- why not chinchillas!

The two pre-existing linearts that could be used is:
Rabbit ^ sort of like they were above, but not too similar (otherwise it is less special), or something better-
Hamsters!

Chinchillas are the size of rabbits- but there's already a lineart (the storepets) that had been used. Making a chinchilla out of a rabbit would look too similar (in my opinion) to the 2015 storepets.

However, when I first saw this pet:
I thought: Chinchilla!

Then I thought again,
why would CS release a black chinchilla (not the standard color), as well as littermates with wings and such that didn't look like chinchillas.
Lacuna said that pet above was a black cat hamster- makes sense! Halloween... black cats...

Anyways! I was thinking...

If there were to be storepet chinchillas, there could be four colors:
White / Heterozygous Beige / Violet... these two are rather common to find in households.
Black / Velvet ... black is 100% black while velvet has a white underbelly
Standard Gray ... this is a must-have, as gray is the standard color.
Mosaic ... this is an interesting one. They basically have little black/gray spots on a white base.

And if you were to buy the set of 4, you could get an extra one. I think they've done this in the past, like with the Gryphons, I think you had to buy all 4 to get the PPS.

So, if you were to buy the set of 4, you could get a special one...
Curly hair/Angora
These types of chinchillas are more expensive and generally not commonly found, but it would be quite interesting to see a spinoff of the four regular types.
Curly haired chinchillas have curly hair (still very soft)
Angora chinchillas have longer hair. VERY fluffy and very cute. I am not sure how this could be implemented into the base of a hamster/rabbit, but I'm not the artist.

Anyways, the 5th one is totally optional (obviously).
This whole thing is optional! I just think it would be a very fun addition, sort of like the corgis! everyone loves the corgis, and a lot of people want chinchillas (but can't afford them).

I've studied chinchillas for 2-3 years, so I guess the only downside to this that I can see is if a bunch of younger people saw a CS pet, chinchilla, googled it, got the wrong information, bought one, and then it ended up in an un-properly-educated home.
They are exotic pets, so they are fairly difficult/expensive to take care of and extremely fragile.
Shadow.Labsky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby edgypandu » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:59 am

maybe for june; a pride month inspired collection would be really cool. pride flag pets would be awesome. like; a demiboy/girl flag(or color scheme) themed pet, a rainbow flag pet, pan flag pets. it would represent an a lot of times less represented group on these kinds of sights.
edgypandu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:48 pm

https://static.chickensmoothie.com/pic. ... &bg=e6ebf2 just this as a pet.
edgypandu wrote:maybe for june; a pride month inspired collection would be really cool. pride flag pets would be awesome. like; a demiboy/girl flag(or color scheme) themed pet, a rainbow flag pet, pan flag pets. it would represent an a lot of times less represented group on these kinds of sights.

but someone is going to be left out. some sites list many many many genders. facebook lets you choose from 42 i think. and then some special people make up orientations, like "only attracted to goth girls" or "when your mental illness/Neurodivergence hinders knowing your orientation"

or not. or just have the most common. i'm salty right now because somewhere else someone told my "red pill" stuff somewhere else. so if seeing how "it's a bad idea because someone will say "but what about me" and it's unkind" then wow. plus i'm still salty about being told by a transman on twitter that autochrisosexual, is not real, but a prefernce and something you choose. hopoefully the pride litter would have that
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:02 am

I'd really love it if you could make PPS versions of the store pets! Maybe like the red panda one, I'd trade my whole account for that!

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kara rapoza » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:29 pm

hello! i was wondering if we can have another species. maybe another reptile? i was thinking a snake. we have chameleons as a reptile and thats really cool. but i think some really awesome snakes would be great!
❤️KARA❤️
kara rapoza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiller Whale » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Have an april fools pet, where they look the same as high list pets, but then the next day the colors invert and they're sticking their tongues out or something. Just an idea, but I bet it has already been said
Any Pronouns —- Your Fav Lesbian
PFP by FreakCat17 on Insta
Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me