slow loading?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: slow loading?

Postby Princess Luna » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Black-Wolf-Soul, I think your saying that people should only be allowed to have about 3 of each kind of pet. Well, I think this is really unfair. I collect second-gens, and all the meadows with scars from january, plus cats. I might not even want to play CS if I couldn't have as many pets of each kind as I wanted. I like to make up stories and such about my CS pets, and one of them is about a family of green second-gens with purple swirls. In the family, there's a mom, dad, and the four pups and they all look alike. So, if I could only have three it would ruin alot of my stories.

~Bella
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: slow loading?

Postby Black-Wolf-Soul » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:48 am

Taethiana wrote:Black-Wolf-Soul, I think your saying that people should only be allowed to have about 3 of each kind of pet. Well, I think this is really unfair. I collect second-gens, and all the meadows with scars from january, plus cats. I might not even want to play CS if I couldn't have as many pets of each kind as I wanted. I like to make up stories and such about my CS pets, and one of them is about a family of green second-gens with purple swirls. In the family, there's a mom, dad, and the four pups and they all look alike. So, if I could only have three it would ruin alot of my stories.

~Bella

well Taethiana, not sure why you need CS pets just to create a story.. you can use your imagination and so on but i'm not the one to argue....

To Nick and -Firestar- :

haha i thought pets were the ones slowing it down, although again i find having about 10 of each of the same pet is somewhat ridiculous xD .. that's just my opinion though :? .. so lol eventually one day this site will take ages to load because believe me this site isn't going to stop growing :P and i'm very well sure we're going to get thousands and thousands of more kids/teens/adults joining or simply adopting these pets ^^ .
Black-Wolf-Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me