Adopting pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Adopting pets

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:53 pm

thenickdude wrote:You can just press your back button once from the "your pet has been adopted" page.. :)

I tried to do that, but for some reason it won't let me on this laptop. The button sort of freezes and won't let me click it -_- Stupid laptop. I swear these things are plotting against me.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Poor Gatoh D:

I use a Mac, and I've set it so that I can press one key and when I click it along with the mouse, it opens a new tab. So I hold that key and click the adopt button several times, so I open several tabs in the process, and it all depends on which page will load the pet. XD
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:13 pm

gLove wrote:Poor Gatoh D:

I use a Mac, and I've set it so that I can press one key and when I click it along with the mouse, it opens a new tab. So I hold that key and click the adopt button several times, so I open several tabs in the process, and it all depends on which page will load the pet. XD

Tried that, didn't work -kicks computer and then rushes to make sure its still okay-
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haylin » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:23 am

Da Wolfster wrote:
Aurorastar wrote:
haylin wrote:euhm Why cause you can click 5 times on adopt and than you ahve adopted 5 pets!

That doesn't always work, sometimes you only get 4 and sometimes you go one over and get 6.

And other times it goes on to the next page before you hit it enough times.

I'd rather know exactly how many I was adopting.

In addition to that I think it would be nice if we could see how many we've adopted out of how many we are allowed to adopt of each pet, especially since sometimes the limits are different.

Also, I don't know if this is just a coincidence(sp?) or not, but when I did that for the Jan. pets, they all turned out the same....but that might just be because of the variation rarity.....who knows..

ow It always work with my!And maby (look at maby!) when it comes where.Maby when you go the the adopt page from dogs than click on adopt and thanadopt this pet... times.At one time its nice but when you come here for the verry first time,you don't now how this iste works etc. and you adopt 15 pets and you don't like this site than the system has 15 pets more.So that's not verry ''nice'' If you understand what I mean.
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 am

haylin wrote:
ow It always work with me!And maybe (look at maybe!) when it comes where .Maybe when you go the the adopt page from dogs than click on adopt and than adopt this pet... times at one time its nice but when you come here for the very first time,you don't now how this site works etc. and you adopt 15 pets and you don't like this site than the system has 15 pets more. So that's not verry ''nice'' If you understand what I mean.

But how is that any different than say if someone adopts fifteen pets independently and then decides to leave. There's still 15 new pets on the server, doesn't matter if that person adopted them all at once or one at a time.

Besides something like adopting a certain number of pets should only be available to people with accounts, since those are the only people limits are applied to.

P.S. Minorly edited your post for spelling.
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
“Only if we understand, can we care. Only if we care, we will help. Only if we help, we shall be saved.” - Jane Goodall
---Image Image Image Image Image---
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haylin » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:29 am

Aurorastar wrote:
haylin wrote:
ow It always work with me!And maybe (look at maybe!) when it comes where .Maybe when you go the the adopt page from dogs than click on adopt and than adopt this pet... times at one time its nice but when you come here for the very first time,you don't now how this site works etc. and you adopt 15 pets and you don't like this site than the system has 15 pets more. So that's not verry ''nice'' If you understand what I mean.

But how is that any different than say if someone adopts fifteen pets independently and then decides to leave. There's still 15 new pets on the server, doesn't matter if that person adopted them all at once or one at a time.

Besides something like adopting a certain number of pets should only be available to people with accounts, since those are the only people limits are applied to.

yeah oke i give you right!i only give my opinion!
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 am

haylin wrote:
Aurorastar wrote:
haylin wrote:

yeah oke i give you right!i only give my opinion!

That's fine, it was a decent point and I'm glad you broughgt it up. :D
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
Image Image Image
“Only if we understand, can we care. Only if we care, we will help. Only if we help, we shall be saved.” - Jane Goodall
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:07 am

*Double post. Bad Aurora*

Bumping topic because I still love this idea.

And a counter of how many you've adopted out of the limit would be awesome as well. ;)
Image Image Image
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me