Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby Viiperfang » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:00 pm

Dama wrote:
Time Traveler wrote:The pink leg socks from 2018 Valentine's Day don't fit squiddies, even though it seems that they are supposed to:

They fit most Squiddies. That particular squid friend has a modified lineart so the Arm Socks won't fit it, unfortunately

I think they meant the leg socks! If you look at the first pair of socks, they aren't changed unlike the other leg socks within the screenshot.
──-────────────────────
viper || they/he || 18+
|| queer

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
da || shirk-raya
tumblr || viiperfang
discord || shirkraya#5795

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
sig cred ornithogalum adopts
trades

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icescape » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:08 pm

Regarding the leg socks I went and checked on a different squid and the socks don't work on it either so it's not just with the new squid.
ImageImageImage
Image Image
Signature art by TheNightsIllusion, Avatar is a screenshot from Feralheart
Rayquaza Sprite from Pokemondb.net, Little Leafeon by AWarriorcat
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:21 pm

Viiperfang wrote:
Dama wrote:
Time Traveler wrote:The pink leg socks from 2018 Valentine's Day don't fit squiddies, even though it seems that they are supposed to:

They fit most Squiddies. That particular squid friend has a modified lineart so the Arm Socks won't fit it, unfortunately

I think they meant the leg socks! If you look at the first pair of socks, they aren't changed unlike the other leg socks within the screenshot.

Oh, my bad! Sorry about that. I didn't even see the odd leg socks the first time :s
i'm very tired asdfghjk
x

xImage
xxmegan#2922 ◦ she/her ◦ bookaholic ◦ dwi'n hoffi coffi
xxxxxxxabout melistographyneed help?
Dama
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GatheringRosesInSnow » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:53 am

Icescape wrote:Oh, I just figured out this exists. I've been wanting to point out some things.

Why are all Nick Chickens (except the one from this Easter) just under Chicken? Or I guess I should be asking why the new one is suddenly under Nick Chickens? I don't understand why they were suddenly separated but the old ones not added under that. I think there should be some consistency whichever way it were to be fixed.

This dog (January 2011) has it's age typed out as this "2011-01-12" instead of by day.

Edit: Another consistency thing I noticed is that some years just have "Valentine's" (2009-2012) while other years have "Valentine's Day" (2013-2019). St. Patrick's Day has always be typed out while April Fool's has always been shorted like that. I just find it a little odd that it's like that.

I was looking at my Chicken groups, and noticed that the Chinese New Year Nickens are coming up under a chicken search, but the St Patrick's day and Easter ones aren't. Did they get missed when the archives were 'fixed, or were the other's still supposed to be under chicken as well...

Also a more recent issue, was the first set of clothing released during advent supposed to have a Christmas tag? it's very hard to find them when you're picking out the clothing pieces (for trading or putting on a pet :( ) I'm fairly certain I remember older less 'festive' clothing sets still having the tag so I thought I'd mention it at the same time.
GatheringRosesInSnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shobits » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:03 pm

This item from the Lost City Event in 2017 is lacking a name in the archives:

My birthday is April 26th ^-^
Shobits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xbittersweetx » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:13 am

Hi there when i first got this dog from the pound i noticed its date was august 2008 and it stayed that way for a while but then suddenly changed to march 2009? In the archive it still says its from August 2008 :(
Can someone tell me what happened? I was so happy beacuse it was my first ever pet from 2008
It didn't immediately change after i adopted it, it stayed at 2008 for a month or so

I'm really sorry if this isn't the right place to post this ^^

Pet's name: Arianna
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
xbittersweetx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Island Rat » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:21 am

Hi! I have a small store glitch

When you go to buy those goggles, it shows up for an adult dog until you click "buy" after you buy it, it will only work on pps dogs? I noticed this a while ago, but the ones I owned stilled showed up as for pps dogs, even when trading or browsing my items. I traded away my goggles because I wasn't able to use it for what I bought it for, but it looks like the glitch is still there!
I'm Kai.
Currently collecting all fennec foxes!
All missing ones on my WL

I like anime, video games, cosplaying,
drawing, and hiding in my room all day.
I'm also a fursuit make so that's kinda cool.
I don’t have any cs friends so like..
hmu if you ever want to talk
ImageImage
He/him/his - Trans - Leo
Island Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glorymare » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:41 am

Hey I haven't logged on in a long time but a little ping of nostalgia reminded me if this place. So I log on to find that all of my pets are gone. Do they run away now? I didnt think that was a feature. :(
Glorymare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icescape » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:38 am

Glorymare wrote:Hey I haven't logged on in a long time but a little ping of nostalgia reminded me if this place. So I log on to find that all of my pets are gone. Do they run away now? I didnt think that was a feature. :(

No, they definitely don't run away. They must have been traded? All I know to say is check your trades. There should be evidence of where they went.
You might want to contact site staff directly. They're the only ones who can help besides tell you what I said.

xbittersweetx wrote:Hi there when i first got this dog from the pound i noticed its date was august 2008 and it stayed that way for a while but then suddenly changed to march 2009? In the archive it still says its from August 2008 :(
Can someone tell me what happened? I was so happy beacuse it was my first ever pet from 2008
It didn't immediately change after i adopted it, it stayed at 2008 for a month or so

I'm really sorry if this isn't the right place to post this ^^

Pet's name: Arianna
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

That pet had an extended release. The pound would show the date where it is in the archives. This thread here should help you understand. Extended Release Pets
ImageImageImage
Image Image
Signature art by TheNightsIllusion, Avatar is a screenshot from Feralheart
Rayquaza Sprite from Pokemondb.net, Little Leafeon by AWarriorcat
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me