Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re:

Postby Solloby » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:34 pm

Prince Keirden wrote:
    The newest 2nd bunny and the PPS chameleon are both separated from the rest of their litters

Thanks, I have fixed.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
User avatar
Solloby
Archivist
 
Posts: 14072
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:27 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby albino polar bear » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Thank you guys (:
Last edited by albino polar bear on Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's nothing better than
curling up with a cup of coco
and a good audiodrama audiobook.

Image











"There's always time for a story."
User avatar
albino polar bear
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:35 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby blazesong » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:17 pm

albino polar bear wrote:Okay so, I don't know if this is the right board for this but...

I was going to trade with someone and I noticed we had the same dog. These guys look identical and they're both 2nd gen. They have two different dates though. One is 1008-11 and the other is 1009-8. I checked through the archive. I can't seem to find them.
Can you please tell me where to look.

Here's the trade with their weird dates.
trades/viewtrade.php?id=80327325&userid=779487&signature=UTOnBi5c_F51_efU9Hd1Rg


back in the early days some pets (i belive it was mostley 2ed gens and sitting cats) could be adopted for a few months
User avatar
blazesong
 
Posts: 18852
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:30 pm

blazesong wrote:
albino polar bear wrote:Okay so, I don't know if this is the right board for this but...

I was going to trade with someone and I noticed we had the same dog. These guys look identical and they're both 2nd gen. They have two different dates though. One is 1008-11 and the other is 1009-8. I checked through the archive. I can't seem to find them.
Can you please tell me where to look.

Here's the trade with their weird dates.
trades/viewtrade.php?id=80327325&userid=779487&signature=UTOnBi5c_F51_efU9Hd1Rg


back in the early days some pets (i belive it was mostley 2ed gens and sitting cats) could be adopted for a few months
    Just adding on to this, those pets are called "Extended Releases" and there's a guide to them here! They're in the archive under the month they were first released, so your dog is under August 2008, but it was up for adoption for an entire year (August '08 until August '09), so you'll see a wide range of adoption dates on them ^^
    ( Another note; Extended Releases are usually valued around the same as the latest date they were available for adoption, so this pet would be valued as an August '09 rare even though some were adopted back in 2008. )
    ┌─────┐



    Image




    └─────┘
    ┌──────────────────────┐

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [ nicky keirden ] - [ he/him ] - [ scorpio ] - [ intp ]

    [ about me ] - [ coding shop ] - [ happy ending - svt ♫ ]


    └──────────────────────┘
    𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞. ❞
User avatar
Keir;
 
Posts: 9210
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 11:06 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby Beemo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:45 pm

this little guy here is listed as a dwarf hamster in the archives
Image

due to his size, i would think he's actually a pps syrian hamster? the pps dwarf hamsters look the same but are slightly smaller, according to all others in the archive.

examples:
pps dwarf hamster
Image

pps syrian hamster
Image
Image
User avatar
Beemo
 
Posts: 20563
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby Solloby » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:56 pm

^ That's correct, he's a Syrian Hamster.
I have fixed this now.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
User avatar
Solloby
Archivist
 
Posts: 14072
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:27 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:53 am

The green dragon arm hair
Image
cannot be found under holidays> Chinese new year, while other parts from the same set (as well as all the other colors) can be. It can only be searched by looking through "all items".
ImageAlways looking for animal eggs, looking for store wig/pants, and shirt swapsImage
User avatar
Wookieinmashoo
 
Posts: 8659
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:19 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby SilverCervine » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:43 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:The green dragon arm hair
Image
cannot be found under holidays> Chinese new year, while other parts from the same set (as well as all the other colors) can be. It can only be searched by looking through "all items".

it also shows up under "body, markings & hair" > "beards, body & facial hair"
User avatar
SilverCervine
 
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby Magen » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:50 am

I wasn't sure if this is noteworthy or if it's supposed to go here in this thread (since WLs and Archives sorta intertwine),
but just something that I noticed:

On page 4 of my personal wishlist, it's all 2009 pets except a rare 2012 PPS pup:
Image

Since wishlists seem to be chronological by growth date of said pets, I thought it might need to be fixed/altered in the archives potentially. It doesn't bother me too much, but I thought if a lot of people have said pup in their WL and then go back and try to find it, it could be very frustrating/confusing for some.

If it's not something that needs to be fixed, I'm still curious why it's placed that way. ^-^
╔════════════════════╗
Image
• CS Member since 2010
• Minecraft Server Owner
• BDay: Sept. 18 - Virgo

╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
⇐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇒

ImageImage

⇐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇒
User avatar
Magen
 
Posts: 16819
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:54 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby ZΕL » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:40 pm

Magen wrote:I wasn't sure if this is noteworthy or if it's supposed to go here in this thread (since WLs and Archives sorta intertwine),
but just something that I noticed:

On page 4 of my personal wishlist, it's all 2009 pets except a rare 2012 PPS pup:
Image

Since wishlists seem to be chronological by growth date of said pets, I thought it might need to be fixed/altered in the archives potentially. It doesn't bother me too much, but I thought if a lot of people have said pup in their WL and then go back and try to find it, it could be very frustrating/confusing for some.

If it's not something that needs to be fixed, I'm still curious why it's placed that way. ^-^

    The explanation behind this is that this litter was actually made and added all the way back in 2009^^
    Sometimes pet litters don't get released for a very long time, but they're already in our site's database. Then, when they finally do get released, they will be sorted in with the other litters submitted at the time, rather than their actual release date.
    You can see this with some other litters as well. For example, the metal plated butterfly wolves from February this year are actually found in the 2011 section of our wishlists. That's because they were made in 2011, but ended up not being released at the time.

  Image

Image   


There ain't language for the things I've seen
The truth is stranger than my own worst dreams


I have seen what the darkness does
Say goodbye to who I was



they / them    German    UTC + 2
Guide Index  -  Rule Index  -  Wiki Project

my listography         
User avatar
ZΕL
General Helper
 
Posts: 25900
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:04 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Keir; and 1 guest