Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby CaptainSpank » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:07 am

nickjr wrote:This is a really late reply, sorry. I haven't been participating in the guessing game, so I don't know which staff member's unclaimed dog went into the archives, but I do know that in previous years, sometimes there's a staff member or two who don't actively participate in the game and their outcome gets added to the archives without the staff member explicitly claiming it. I assume that that staff member probably let the archivist know in advance that it's okay to put up their outcome once it's grown.

Yeah, pretty annoying all the (6 at the moment I think) missing Staff Dogs in the Archive... :thumbdown:

I can understand the Designers don't want to disclose their Name yet, OK, fair enough..., but that shouldn't prevent the Pets from being added to the Archive (without Name) like it's the case for one. (That one is Perfect...! :thumbup: )

(And seeing a few Pets in the Archive without a Name even works "motivating" for "new Players" for that 'Guess Game', thinking "Oh-oh...!, I think I have some good idea who may have made that one, let's go and check the Guess Game...")

The main Function of the Archive during the first days/weeks that Pets are released is to be able to put Pets on our WL when trying to find Trades/Swaps for the missing ones... :D

It's a complete "Detective's Work" otherwise to find out which ones we are missing and if other Players have some for Trade..., and the 'Outcomes Thread' is often also only updated after 24h/48h.. (One is still missing at this moment, 22 hours after it grew...)

=> I also hope all those Staff Dogs get quickly added to the Archive... :ugeek:
In the Jungle...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...

I've finally decided to turn Signatures OFF, because of too many heavy ('.gif') Images and I don't feel "comfortable" reading about everybody's sexual/political/religious Orientation on a Game-Site...
EDIT: Sigs were temporarily enabled during the Halloween Event... - Switched off again now...

(Total blocked (approx): 6.4Gb.)
Friends + Foes Counters: 246 + 56. (Last Update: 2018-09-28.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s) (is a big word...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 19 missing...! Oops!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Pets - [2010-2018] COMPLETED...!!
Current "big" Dreamie(s): Still missing 19 BATS [2010-2013] (11+2+4+2)

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:24 am

The newer free items found by where you can buy the store pets. (fruit & blender) Shows up in holidays & Events under CS Birthday.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Keirden » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:00 am

LLHBBB wrote:The newer free items found by where you can buy the store pets. (fruit & blender) Shows up in holidays & Events under CS Birthday.
    That's correct, that's when they were first released ^^ From the news post on April 8, 2018
    Today is Chicken Smoothie's 10th Anniversary!
    - snip -
    Birthday Gifts
    Click here for birthday gifts!
    Click here for some brand new FREE item packs in the store. These will help prepare you for exploring those Dress-up Scenes!
    - snip -
    ❝ But if we're not close to anybody, I don't think there's much point to living. ❞
    - Shinya Hīragi

[ nicky keirden - he/him ]

I am a
    holibomber!
    I have gifted 17 people.
    I have received 8 gifts.
Prince Keirden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liara_Amagi » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:23 pm

I don't know if I should post this here but, some of my full grown pets don't have the rarity shown. It just says rarity unkown.
Liara_Amagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Liara_Amagi wrote:I don't know if I should post this here but, some of my full grown pets don't have the rarity shown. It just says rarity unkown.

hi (: normally they do not show a rarity until after the month they were released, even if they are fullgrown.
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:02 pm

baestille wrote:
Liara_Amagi wrote:I don't know if I should post this here but, some of my full grown pets don't have the rarity shown. It just says rarity unkown.

hi (: normally they do not show a rarity until after the month they were released, even if they are fullgrown.

Rarities have to be manually added, so it can take some time for them to be added.
ImageImage
━━━[is timeless]━━━
hey hey xxxxxxx's don't work
xxI'm a gifter Bombed: 3,112
xxReceived: 1,552
xxI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 25 people.
I have received 35 gifts.

xxHome life is crazy right now
hey hey xxxxxxx's don't work
ixImage
━━━━━━[has no]━━━━━━
xxxxxxixImage
Lucky's Tumblr (Ask Questions)
Send In A Help Ticket credit
xxxxxxxImage
━━━━[are forever]━━━
lucky333123
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby         irisidium » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:18 am

Today's kigurumis aren't sorted into the costumes tab.
        irisidium
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RandomSia » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:43 am

irisidium wrote:

They are in the pajamas section. Aren't they onesies? They didn't look like costumes to me personally.
RandomSia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 am

RandomSia wrote:
        irisidium wrote:

They are in the pajamas section. Aren't they onesies? They didn't look like costumes to me personally.

Yeah, I wanted to "report" them also last night, there is "something not completely right" with those Items, because when selecting them IN A TRADE, they can be found under 'Clothes' => 'Pajamas' + under 'Costumes' => 'Full-body Costumes' (+ under 'All Items' of course...), but they cannot be found from 'Holidays & Events' => 'Halloween' (which is not normal in my Opinion...).
In the Jungle...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...

I've finally decided to turn Signatures OFF, because of too many heavy ('.gif') Images and I don't feel "comfortable" reading about everybody's sexual/political/religious Orientation on a Game-Site...
EDIT: Sigs were temporarily enabled during the Halloween Event... - Switched off again now...

(Total blocked (approx): 6.4Gb.)
Friends + Foes Counters: 246 + 56. (Last Update: 2018-09-28.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s) (is a big word...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 19 missing...! Oops!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Pets - [2010-2018] COMPLETED...!!
Current "big" Dreamie(s): Still missing 19 BATS [2010-2013] (11+2+4+2)

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfwolly » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Also the today candy boxes weren't all in the halloween section. They're mixed in food, held in mouth etc, as usual but in halloween I can't find all the stuff obtained in the box. It's ok?
Wolfwolly
In Giappone si dice che ogni persona, quando nasce, porti un filo rosso legato al mignolo
della mano sinistra. Seguendo questo filo, potrà trovare la persona che ne porta l'altra estremità legata al proprio mignolo: è la persona cui siamo destinati. Le due persone così unite, prima o poi, nel corso della loro vita, saranno destinate ad incontrarsi, e non
importa il tempo che dovrà trascorrere prima che ciò avvenga, o la distanza che le separa, perchè quel filo che le unisce non si spezzerà mai.

Always looking for: B.A. _.-*Thanks :*
wolfwolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me