Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby tanukii_ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:55 am

RandomSia wrote:
hlaso11 wrote:The griffin set from the c$ store won’t change with the lion I’m trying to put it on - it stays in the dog form

Which lion are you trying to put it on? That can sometimes make a difference.

One of the newer lions from the jungle events
╔════════════════════════╗

Hi! You can call me Labyrinth!
He/They/It/Xe/Kiwi Pronouns Please!
Discord: labyrinth#0379
[Art Shop!][th][hyrixes][chicoon customs]

╚════════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════════╗

[trade link!] [wishlist!]
[current auction: n/a!]
always looking for pink colored dogs!
i also love pets drawn by shima.luan!

╚════════════════════════╝
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 3 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
tanukii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RandomSia » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 pm

hlaso11 wrote:
RandomSia wrote:
hlaso11 wrote:The griffin set from the c$ store won’t change with the lion I’m trying to put it on - it stays in the dog form

Which lion are you trying to put it on? That can sometimes make a difference.

One of the newer lions from the jungle events

If it's one of the two full grown female lions, that is odd but those do have line edits so maybe that's why? I would try it on another lion and see if it works, then if it does, those new lions are the issue and not the items.

CaptainSpank wrote:I've noticed that since the Addition of the 'Macaw' Species to the Archive, the first White Vertical Separation Line is now missing for many Species, like 'Macaw' + ''Chicken' + 'Guinea Pig' + 'Rat' (except Nick Rats) + 'Deer' + 'Spider' + etc..., all Years...
I didn't check all Species..., but 'Cat' + 'Dog' + 'Fox' + 'Horse' for example are not "impacted"...

This is usually the Separation Line between 'Newborn' and 'First Stage', or 'Fully Grown' for Rats for example as they don't have any 'First Stage', or even for 'PPS Newborn' Pets (like many Easter Chickens), between the 'Newborn' and the Box with the 'Rarity' + 'Add/Remove to/from WL'.

EDIT:
Hum, and for 'Spider', the first 2 Vertical Lines are sometimes missing like for 'Halloween 2011', or even some Horizontal Line like for 'Halloween 2017'... :cry:

I see all the separation lines on mine.
RandomSia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 pm

RandomSia wrote:
CaptainSpank wrote:I've noticed that since the Addition of the 'Macaw' Species to the Archive, the first White Vertical Separation Line is now missing for many Species, like 'Macaw' + ''Chicken' + 'Guinea Pig' + 'Rat' (except Nick Rats) + 'Deer' + 'Spider' + etc..., all Years...
I didn't check all Species..., but 'Cat' + 'Dog' + 'Fox' + 'Horse' for example are not "impacted"...

This is usually the Separation Line between 'Newborn' and 'First Stage', or 'Fully Grown' for Rats for example as they don't have any 'First Stage', or even for 'PPS Newborn' Pets (like many Easter Chickens), between the 'Newborn' and the Box with the 'Rarity' + 'Add/Remove to/from WL'.

EDIT:
Hum, and for 'Spider', the first 2 Vertical Lines are sometimes missing like for 'Halloween 2011', or even some Horizontal Line like for 'Halloween 2017'... :cry:

I see all the separation lines on mine.

Oh...!, Thanks for the Feedback...

But hum, a few days later, and a bit more "Checking", it seems to be related to my Browser indeed (Pale Moon v26.3.3_x32 on Win10_x64), although I didn't change/update anything recently, "it" happens if I resize my Browser or open/close some Side Panel, or if I scroll vertically through the Archive, then some Lines disappear and reappear as I scroll down/up...

And I don't have the Pb at all on Firefox (FF v55.0.3) indeed..., only on Pale Moon...

Looks a bit weird, but OK, no big deal then, if I'm the only one "experiencing" it, ah-ah...! I can live with it...! :ugeek:
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimedSun » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:08 pm

i dont know what to think of this other than some glitch. it says i dont have this pet even though i have quite a few who have grown into this variation so far.
Pet's name: US Postal Transit
TimedSun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:12 pm

TimedSun wrote:i dont know what to think of this other than some glitch. it says i dont have this pet even though i have quite a few who have grown into this variation so far.

There are identical full-grown and still growing outcomes of that dog currently - the full-grown outcome is listed in the archives, but it appears you only have the still growing variations.
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/HIM ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    MEDIA: Hollow Knight - Sonicxxiiii
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimedSun » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Pyromaniacal wrote:
TimedSun wrote:i dont know what to think of this other than some glitch. it says i dont have this pet even though i have quite a few who have grown into this variation so far.

There are identical full-grown and still growing outcomes of that dog currently - the full-grown outcome is listed in the archives, but it appears you only have the still growing variations.

oh i didnt notice that, i feel dumb XD
thanks for the info, i was so confused at first
TimedSun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:46 am

TimedSun wrote:
Pyromaniacal wrote:

oh i didnt notice that, i feel dumb XD
thanks for the info, i was so confused at first

Yeah..., took me also a mini-while to "understand" the Split, which was luckily mentioned in some Post in the 'August Outcomes' Thread, and the "Official" Front Page has now been updated:
winter & fireflii wrote:Image
Adoption Limit: 8

=> As you can see, there is also a Split on the Brown Puppies...
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:52 am

I second the above with this pet from the litter:
CHARACTER CLEAROUT
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
Only returning for trades
Chronically ill but sword in hand
Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about | my : sweets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playing HZD between naps ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marshsiren » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:53 pm

I hope this is the right place to put this but this item shows up under the pps dogs category when it can't be used for them. The other wigs that came out around then are not like that.
"lose red tribe wig"
marshsiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:53 am

The "Lunar Wings" item from the 2016 Space Event doesn't show up when you sort by Species > Cat. The rest of the set is there though.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║