Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here

Postby Travis » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:11 am

Solloby wrote:^ I've marked that litter as Bobtails instead of Curly Tails, so now their pants fit better c:

My god you're a lifesaver ๐Ÿ˜ญ Thank you so much Solloby!

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberzTale » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:20 pm

EmberzTale wrote:
March 2020

I just noticed this specific outcome has no artist listed in the archive; is this a mistake or is there a reason for it? All the other outcomes were credited to Terada but this outcome was left artist credit blank.

I'm still wondering if there's any info on this?
..Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
x.emberocsโ€ขfurry-pawsโ€ขcredit
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
EmberzTale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eurydice » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:54 pm

I was looking into potentially collecting cows when I noticed there's no way for me to look at just cows in the archive. I tried other species, but they are also not listed as that either. Is there any way to single out cows?
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Ariesโ˜ผAriesโ˜ฝVirgoโ†‘โŽ ENFP โŽ Adult โŽ She/her
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Eurydice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:05 pm

Eurydice wrote:I was looking into potentially collecting cows when I noticed there's no way for me to look at just cows in the archive. I tried other species, but they are also not listed as that either. Is there any way to single out cows?

The cows on CS are actually just edited Pony linearts! If you sort the archive by Pony, the outcomes should show up - for example, Egypt Event 2014, sorted by "Species: Pony".
    As there is no way to look at just the cow edits, I would recommend using that archive filter in combination with this thread:
    CS Pet Unique Lineart Guide - this section should link directly to the post about equines, which includes the edited pony linearts. c:
|x|x|xโ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|xโ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eurydice » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Lennie wrote:
Eurydice wrote:I was looking into potentially collecting cows when I noticed there's no way for me to look at just cows in the archive. I tried other species, but they are also not listed as that either. Is there any way to single out cows?

The cows on CS are actually just edited Pony linearts! If you sort the archive by Pony, the outcomes should show up - for example, Egypt Event 2014, sorted by "Species: Pony".
    As there is no way to look at just the cow edits, I would recommend using that archive filter in combination with this thread:
    CS Pet Unique Lineart Guide - this section should link directly to the post about equines, which includes the edited pony linearts. c:

Ahhhh thank you!! I was wondering if it was something like that or not I just didn't recognize the lineart, and I feel like a lot of cows have been released so I was really confused. Thanks for your help!
Ariesโ˜ผAriesโ˜ฝVirgoโ†‘โŽ ENFP โŽ Adult โŽ She/her
Eurydice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octohug » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:41 pm

I don't know if there's an error cause I didn't adopt this pet when it released, but it says that it was adopted in October, but in the archive I can find it in September?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Octohug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaronโœฆ » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:16 pm

PurpleLion wrote:Image

I don't know if there's an error cause I didn't adopt this pet when it released, but it says that it was adopted in October, but in the archive I can find it in September?

These were released on September 18th to celebrate International Red Panda Day, and they were available to adopt into October. So they're sorted into September in the archive, but some players might have adopted in October! :)

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go! โœฆ icon
need help? โœฆ guides โœฆ for newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaronโœฆ
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octohug » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:41 am

Aaronโœฆ wrote:
PurpleLion wrote:Image

These were released on September 18th to celebrate International Red Panda Day, and they were available to adopt into October. So they're sorted into September in the archive, but some players might have adopted in October! :)

Ohh that makes sense! Thanks for the info! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Octohug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverCervine » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:27 am

this dog is coded as PPS (items convert to PPS lines)
from May 2020

this wig is the only one missing the word "wig" in its name, it's just called "black purple"
SilverCervine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:31 pm

SilverCervine wrote:this dog is coded as PPS (items convert to PPS lines)
from May 2020

this wig is the only one missing the word "wig" in its name, it's just called "black purple"

Fixed these now ^^
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me