Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here

Postby rileypillow » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:10 am

Seasonal wrote:
rileypillow wrote:I can’t find these in the archives to add to my wl, any help? Also, is this the full set of items, or are there more? :?
ImageImage

Those items are actually under 2011 Christmas!

Ty for letting me know! :)
Is it… alright if they’re moved? I don’t mean to cause any hassle or anything, but it makes me feel uncomfortable because they’re not Christmas related… :oops: It’s fine if not :)
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:02 pm

rileypillow wrote:
Seasonal wrote:
rileypillow wrote:I can’t find these in the archives to add to my wl, any help? Also, is this the full set of items, or are there more? :?
ImageImage

Is it… alright if they’re moved? I don’t mean to cause any hassle or anything, but it makes me feel uncomfortable because they’re not Christmas related… :oops: It’s fine if not :)

i believe that there was technically no hanukah event back then, so it's archived under christmas since that's the event the items were released under.

i could be wrong though, don't quote me on this

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:24 pm

rileypillow wrote:
Seasonal wrote:
ImageImage

axelandria wrote:
    i believe that there was technically no hanukah event back then, so it's archived under christmas since that's the event the items were released under.

There has been a Hanukkah event every year except 2008 and 2012. If you look in the pet archive, there's a section for it in 2011 where a few pets were released: archive/2011/Hanukkah/

I would guess that these items were released on the Hanukkah page along with the pets, which would mean they are in the wrong section of the archive and that should be changed.

Unless for some reason the items were released on the Christmas advent instead? Which wouldn't make much sense, but. If that did happen, then they are technically in the right place.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby axelandria » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:02 pm

rileypillow wrote:
Seasonal wrote:
ImageImage

axelandria wrote:

Keir; wrote:
    There has been a Hanukkah event every year except 2008 and 2012. If you look in the pet archive, there's a section for it in 2011 where a few pets were released: archive/2011/Hanukkah/

I would guess that these items were released on the Hanukkah page along with the pets, which would mean they are in the wrong section of the archive and that should be changed.

Unless for some reason the items were released on the Christmas advent instead? Which wouldn't make much sense, but. If that did happen, then they are technically in the right place.

thank you apparently i'm blind

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:56 am

Another thing, very minor but the 2020 zebra storepets don’t have a link back to the store like all the others :? You can still tell that they’re storepets because of the c$ tag, and it’s not like there’s no other way into the store, just that the inconsistency is irritating… you don’t have to fix just thought I’d point it out :)
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:15 am

rileypillow wrote:Another thing, very minor but the 2020 zebra storepets don’t have a link back to the store like all the others :? You can still tell that they’re storepets because of the c$ tag, and it’s not like there’s no other way into the store, just that the inconsistency is irritating… you don’t have to fix just thought I’d point it out :)

Nice catch! That should be fixed now.
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am

Simon wrote:
rileypillow wrote:Another thing, very minor but the 2020 zebra storepets don’t have a link back to the store like all the others :? You can still tell that they’re storepets because of the c$ tag, and it’s not like there’s no other way into the store, just that the inconsistency is irritating… you don’t have to fix just thought I’d point it out :)

Nice catch! That should be fixed now.

Tysm! :D
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:30 am

Just tried to find a flag in the archive and couldn't find it for a whole while, til I realized it got archived under 2009 with the first batch of flags.
archive/2009/November/Items/store

I don't know if it was archived like this on purpose, since the item archive isn't quite so old, but the majority of the flags from the store were actually released in 2012. The news posts for it are here:
news/news.php?pageStart=600

It's probably convenient to be able to add all the flags to a WL from one archive page for anyone who didn't first try to find them in the right year sdjfhgdjkfg, but it does technically make the archived release date for these items incorrect.
Would it make more sense to split them, or to put a note on the archive to mention that they were released separately?
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LUMENS8ITE » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:37 am

So I got this OMGSR Zebra in October 2020, but can't find it anywhere in the archives? Is it missing or am I crazy? I feel like, it probably was an outcome from the October horses, but I don't know for sure.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Lumé ❤ Adult ❤ He/him pronouns ❤ Portugal *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Treat others how you wish to be treated.
My art shop!ImageMy portfolio!
LUMENS8ITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:45 am

GalaxyCuup wrote:
So I got this OMGSR Zebra in October 2020, but can't find it anywhere in the archives? Is it missing or am I crazy? I feel like, it probably was an outcome from the October horses, but I don't know for sure.

Zebras were first released in August 2009, and are found in the archive under "special releases" in 2009 c:
Zebras have a special method of adoption: instead of being released as one litter, there is a very, very small chance of adopting a zebra every time you adopt the monthly horses.
Because of this, their adoption dates can be just about any date! They were set to be distributed this way because zebras are Tess' fave animals, so she wanted them to be something special :D

This only applies to those three zebra outcomes, though! Other zebra designs were released as regular adopts, and the "Zonkey" PPS is a "UR" pet first released for December 18th 2016.

You got yourself a super rare pet there, congrats!

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me