Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby diamondpals » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Hoping this is the right place to post an item related error c:

The 'Sui (Water)' item released today is misspelled - it should be 'Shui', but I guess you would pronounce it a bit like 'Sui', so I'm not sure whether it was intentional or not.
ImageImageImage
diamondpals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittayPlayz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Not sure if this is just a problem for me, but one of the new dragons in the archives has their image all messed up and glitchy. I'm pretty sure this wasn't a problem when it was first added to the archives.
Hi! I'm KittayPlayz, but you can call me Kittay or Sylveon, which are common nicknames for me. I like Pokemon, FNAF, and MLP. If you can't already tell, my favorite Pokemon is Sylveon! I like gifts, they are very appreciated! I also have a goal of getting all the pets on ChickenSmoothie! I'M REALLY INTO WARRIORS AND MY BIGGEST GOAL IS GETTING ALL OF THE ORIGINAL WARRIOR CATS!

KittayPlayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul . » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:13 am

I think this is an error? I assume DisabledLlama designed the whole litter, not just one cat, so shouldn't the design credit be at the top of the litter?
ImageImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════╗iii
iichristian / writer / da / toyhouse / code by meiii
╚═════════════════════════════════╝iiii
soul .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyubifan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:41 am

I also noticed that this same rat is on both July 2008 and Christmas 2008 archive list. So which one it's suppose to be in?
Kyubifan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverCervine » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Kyubifan wrote:I also noticed that this same rat is on both July 2008 and Christmas 2008 archive list. So which one it's suppose to be in?
(...)
lookie here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1812615#p56153602

and I've noticed the Specimen Jar with Stardust doesn't show up in Holidays & Events > Event Tokens (from Space Event, 2016)
SilverCervine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RandomSia » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:40 pm

SilverCervine wrote:
Kyubifan wrote:I also noticed that this same rat is on both July 2008 and Christmas 2008 archive list. So which one it's suppose to be in?
(...)
lookie here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1812615#p56153602

and I've noticed the Specimen Jar with Stardust doesn't show up in Holidays & Events > Event Tokens (from Space Event, 2016)

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that only the major or banner tokens are categorized under event tokens. The ones gained from within the event trades are just considered event items (the Specimen Jar shows up under Summer Events category). Another example is the various bricks from the 2014(?) Egyptian event. So I don't believe this is an error, just a difference in categorization.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...Hello! Bonjour!
...Please call me Sia.
...Feel free to PM me,
...whenever about whatever.
...I like:
  • Books
  • TV
  • Forensic Science
  • Fencing

...▁ ▂ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❝ωнєи уσυ нανє єℓιмιиαтє∂ тнє ιмρσѕѕιвℓє, ωнαтєνєя яємαιиѕ, нσωєνєя ιмρяσвαвℓє, мυѕт вє тнє тяυтн.❞
RandomSia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverCervine » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:58 pm

RandomSia wrote:
SilverCervine wrote:and I've noticed the Specimen Jar with Stardust doesn't show up in Holidays & Events > Event Tokens (from Space Event, 2016)

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that only the major or banner tokens are categorized under event tokens. The ones gained from within the event trades are just considered event items (the Specimen Jar shows up under Summer Events category). Another example is the various bricks from the 2014(?) Egyptian event. So I don't believe this is an error, just a difference in categorization.

Ahhh I joined in 2017 so I didn't actually participate in the Space Event, but I assumed this jar was the same as the jars with dirt and with ice shards? @a@ I suppose those two came from the banner themselves, while the stardust one was from trade-ins then?
SilverCervine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fantasyunicorn » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 pm

This chameleon's been fully grown for a while, but it isn't in the archive yet. Was it forgotten?
I once dreamed I was working in a lab that bred unnaturally colored animals. It was really cool!
I L-O-V-E My Little Pony, unicorns and fantasy creatures in general! I'm open to messages 24/7, even if I don't respond right away.

Image ImageImageImage Image
Fantasyunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaay91 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:06 am

The items, it shows my pet has socks i put on it, but i removed those. also, i replaced the socks with a coin stack and it doesnt show the coin stack. :thumbdown: why give it that? im :evil: that is making me VERY :x because i want to SAVE those socks. but on the plus side, more pets can wear the socks than meant because the item i switched it to that it wont show says to other animals that the item i switched it to is what im wearing but what it wont show. sorry if it is confusing but, dont belive me? the pet is in my cristmas group (i have so many pets i forgot the name of it) also, i know i sound angry, but im not. i just want this glitch/error to be reconised.
Last edited by yaay91 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
yaay91
yaay91

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birb » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:19 am

yaay91 wrote:The items, it shows my pet has socks i put on it, but i removed those. also, i replaced the socks with a coin stack and it doesnt show the coin stack.

Try hard refreshing—ctrl + F5. This is a common issue because oftentimes browsers will get "lazy" and not update the image until forced to. If hard refreshing doesn't work, try clearing your browser cache.
Birb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me