Multiple Accounts?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Multiple Accounts?

Postby Jamie_Lynne_ » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 am

Hi.

I currently use chicken smoothie. And my sister wants to join the site. I created my account on my laptop but my laptop is now broken and I've been using the family computer to log in. If she creates an account on the computer I've been logging in with, will that break the one account rule?

Better to be safe than sorry.
Thanks-

ponylove
I need Warrior cats! And Malk Dragons!!

Jamie_Lynne_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Multiple Accounts?

Postby Tuike » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 am

No, it doesn't break any rules.
It's fine for multiple accounts to use the same computer/IP-address, as long as each one is owned by a different person, and no account exists just to benefit another account. ^^ Remember to keep the trading between you two fair and you won't have any problems.
Ask me anything on Formspring
Extraordinaly beautiful signature pic made by CHIA BBY <3
Tuike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby addthemup » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

I just made an account because my sister got one first, and I thought it was cool. We don't trade with each other, but we have to share a computer. Is that alright?
--------------
Image Image ImageImage
---------------

Hello there! My name is Addison and here on Chicken Smoothie I'm just gonna collect all of the pets given away from the website itself. I have to start with February 2012 because I just joined. I found out about this amazing website from my sister, walktrot. We have to share a computer, but we don't cheat because all I do is get pets from the "Adopt" tab or off the home page. Thanks for reading this! (:
addthemup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ѧʓʋяɛ's ωish » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm

addthemup wrote:I just made an account because my sister got one first, and I thought it was cool. We don't trade with each other, but we have to share a computer. Is that alright?

Yeah... As long as it's owned by another actual 'living' human (hopefully) being. Then it's al right.
Ѧʓʋяɛ's ωish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me