Is this happening to anyone else?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Postby wonderlandwolf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Well I recently made a We Bought a Zoo roleplay. No it says it does not exist. A member has told me but then Nick told me it is just a glitch[I think that is what he said] Well now every time I edit it it says it does not exist. But when I edit my warrior roleplay with photos it doesn't say that
        ⋯⋯⋯ hello guys! i am changing accounts, because i feel like i need a new start. though, there are also other reasons, such as members stealing my past forms. i find that very immature and childish, and i have seen this numerous times. my new username is faith. and i will be transferring most or all of my pets over onto that account. to any friends or fellow roleplayers who see this, feel free to talk to me on that account. and to mods, i will not be active on this account anymore, except to check messages in case friends or roleplay partners do not see this. i will not adopt any pets, or buy anything on this account, and i will rarely to never be on. but, i will be on once in a while to check my messages, in case roleplayers do not see my notice. plzz don't ban me. i fan. ;-;
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is this happening to anyone else?

Postby | Aloy | » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Your warrior roleplay may not use images from blacklisted site whereas your other one must have at least one image from a blacklisted site.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderlandwolf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Ok thank you. All my on the RP are either lions,tigers,leopards,wolves,or We bought a zoo photos. When it comes back up could you tell me which picture is on it?
        ⋯⋯⋯ hello guys! i am changing accounts, because i feel like i need a new start. though, there are also other reasons, such as members stealing my past forms. i find that very immature and childish, and i have seen this numerous times. my new username is faith. and i will be transferring most or all of my pets over onto that account. to any friends or fellow roleplayers who see this, feel free to talk to me on that account. and to mods, i will not be active on this account anymore, except to check messages in case friends or roleplay partners do not see this. i will not adopt any pets, or buy anything on this account, and i will rarely to never be on. but, i will be on once in a while to check my messages, in case roleplayers do not see my notice. plzz don't ban me. i fan. ;-;
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Nobody knows what sites are blacklisted. That would defeat the purpose of the list.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderlandwolf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Ok thank you
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me