Lock certain items

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Lock certain items

Postby Smartfoxtails » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:38 am

i think there should be a way to lock certain items, so noone will trade for items users dont want to trade.
Image ImageImage

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signiture if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.
Smartfoxtails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lock certain items

Postby ~Crimson~ » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:46 am

Smartfoxtails wrote:i think there should be a way to lock certain items, so noone will trade for items users dont want to trade.

If you have certain items that are NFT I think you should be able to just put them on a pet. But I support this idea.
I quit CS, Sorry.
~Crimson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leays » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:25 am

I also support this idea.
I wouldn't want to have to clutter all my pets with items just because I don't want them offered on.
lea ✧ she/her ✧

leays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby contra » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:52 am

I don't know if they can do this.
You can easily lock all your items.
Also you can put in your rules that "so and so" items aren't for trade.
And if you really don't want to do those things, then you can just take a few pets you don't really want, and put the items on them. If you want the items off, then take them off and transfer to another pet.
Also if someone offers on an item that you don't want to trade, you can just tell them it's not for trade, and cancel the trade. It doesn't take too much effort to do so -.^
i'm a tulip in a cup // i stand no chance of growing up
contra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasmine; » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:37 pm

I agree with this suggestion.

I may not want to WEAR items I don't want to trade yet, so I think this would be a good idea. ouo
jasmine;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starkit12 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 pm

It's an interesting idea, but I think it would be too much work, like to get set up and stuff :/
Starkit12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A-train » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Maybe you could just lock certain groups of items? Or be able to shift some of your items into an "items for trade" pool and just trade those. ^.^;
Feeling a bit down? Want a free pet? You may pick one pet from this group here :>)

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart
A-train

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalid » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:08 pm

it sounds like a good idea, but do you have a suggestion as to how to set it up? The items are already in separate groups, so I;m not sure how they would be able to make things work without totally redoing that.

Wait, scratch that. They could make the lock item trades on individual items, like you go through each object and but an 'x' or check under an item, and the check allows the item to show up during trades and the 'x' prevents it. And starkit12 is right, this may take a lot of work, I'm not sure, seeing as I'm not great at programming language, so I'm not sure how much code would be needed to be written....but I've seen similar things on commercial websites....

Anyway, I like this idea, there are a lot of people I've traded with who have locked their entire items because people keep offering on a store-bought item they want to keep.
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
~~~~
Buying Unknowns
for 1FR gem each

~~~~
My Art Shop
~~~~
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kalid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smartfoxtails » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:23 am

thanks everyone!

Last bumped by Smartfoxtails on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:23 am.
Image ImageImage

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signiture if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.
Smartfoxtails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me