Hoarding; Why is this allowed?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Hoarding; Why is this allowed?

Postby Ricorn » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:35 pm

CrimsonButterfly wrote:
Demotivated_bear wrote:I don't see why people can't hoard the pets they like.
Usually the hoards that are hundreds in numbers are common/uncommon pets.
They're really not that hard to get.
The people who hoard Rares/VR's and OMGSR's usually wont have hundreds. If they do, you can bet they worked hard for those pets.
Besides, not every hoarder clings to their pets. If you offer well enough, they may be persuaded to part with one.

I'm not saying people should hoard hundreds and hundreds of pets. However, it's not fair to ban them from being able to do so.

I can understand if you want to Hoard pets, but we're not talking about the ones that are Common or Uncommon, we're talking about people who - for example - hoard dragons. They're a very difficult spieces to get, & people that hoard 20 or 30 of them & stubbornly refuse to trade even 1 of them, are the people the rest of us complain about.

So you don't mind people hoarding Commons or Uncommons, only Rares and Very Rares. Kinda hypocritical, don't you think?

Think of hoarding as a Life Lesson. Some people have worked hard to get their hoards where they are while others complain because they want everything handed to them. No. We will not dis-allow hoarding since it's part of the game. If someone wants to hoard an ultra Rare Charizard Pokemon card, the other players will just have to trade up for one.

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me