My suggestion to the site.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

My suggestion to the site.

Postby destroyinq » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

As much as I love chicken smoothie after you've gotten the current pets you want it can be quite boring. I think it would be awesome if chickensmoothie would add games to the site. Maybe some games can give out prizes or just be used and a boredom breaker.
I don't know but that's my suggestion! ^-^
Pet's name: Zeo
destroyinq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My suggestion to the site.

Postby Neku » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

This idea has been suggested a couple times before; here's Nick's stand on the matter currently:

Nick wrote:It would be cool to have some flash games, but we don't have the game design skills or programming skills to create something that wouldn't just be boring and repetitive, unfortunately :). (I'd love to have some games that were really fun, instead of games you just play to collect points or something).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My suggestion to the site.

Postby destroyinq » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Satamoru wrote:
This idea has been suggested a couple times before; here's Nick's stand on the matter currently:

Nick wrote:It would be cool to have some flash games, but we don't have the game design skills or programming skills to create something that wouldn't just be boring and repetitive, unfortunately :). (I'd love to have some games that were really fun, instead of games you just play to collect points or something).

Oh sorry I had no clue. ^-^
Pet's name: Zeo
destroyinq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me