What are your secrets?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What are your secrets?

Postby cupcake63 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Hi my name is jj(nickname) and for a few past years i have been bullied by a lot of people because of Wat kinda music i listen to and how i dress and how i wear my jacket everyday at school just to keep me hidden well now a lot of people don't care anymore and i'm glad they don't care anymore but they never knew that they are the ones that made me be the way i am and now i want to share some of MY secret's on Chicken Smoothie

1.i listen to screamo music. (because i love music like that and it makes me feel happy that i met a band thats like me)

2.I wear alot of black sometimes. (because im down alot)

3.I dont tell my friends about the real me when im around them i put on hip hop music cause im scared they will not be my friend anymore and i wish i can show them the real me.

4.My own boyfriend does not know i listen to screamo music cause he is a country boy and i love him with all my heart. <3333

5.I want to speak my mind to everyone but im scared what they are going to do once they know im not one of them im tired of being someone im not.

6. I told atleast two people that i used to be emo now they think im stupid and bully me alot i wish they can stop.

If u got any questions about the secret stuff contact me but if u have something bad to say then dont message me at all.

Thank You.
http://www.wajas.com/actions/refresh.php?id=6237185

Wajas!!
cupcake63

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What are your secrets?

Postby pebles22 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm

sorry but when they say sujestions and problems they mean here on CS.... this doesnt belong here
pebles22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupcake63 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm

and i dont really care i want for everybody to see who i really am not just to think im a girly girl who loves anime shows people should know the real me dont you think?
http://www.wajas.com/actions/refresh.php?id=6237185

Wajas!!
cupcake63

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 pm

That's what the introductions forum is for. Please post there. :)

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me