PPS?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

PPS?

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 pm

I love alot of animals on CS that are grown up but I love the second stage. I think we should make a potion or some thing that turns one animal of your choice into a PPS. Or mabey during the advent calender we could have all the mods re release old pets as a PPS instead of being a adult.
Suporters:
Me

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PPS?

Postby Arouria » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:15 pm

The thing is if there was a "Potion" to turn any pet into a PPS, not only would this probably interfere with collecting, but site staff would have to make a PPS version of every single pet on the site. Most of the CS staff has enough on their hands already, so the likelihood of this ever happening is very slim.

As for CS releasing PPS versions of grown-up pets, I'm unsure if they have done this before, but they have done PPS to Grown-up
// Help // Characters // Perediashas // Da //
Arouria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:46 am

this was surgested last year and turned down i belive

it would cause more work for the artist and effect raritys as people could turn a rare pet to a pps that not many have at that point to get a VR or an OMG so rare and it would bring more people into cheating so they can get the adult and pps of everything

and theres GUPPS ( grown up PPS'S) but a PPS of pets wouldnt be "new" just re-releasing pups in there stage befor ,time-saving yes but i dont think thats the point of the advent calender , there are a fue pps's wich are the pup stage of there adult,

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 pm

i think this is a good idear but like anime and Inukami i think it would be to much work for the artists to do so
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me