Quick Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Quick Question

Postby Klea » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 pm

So my friend made around 710 posts.... but now is coppa??? Why??
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

Really wanting: DECEMBER 18 PETS

Need help? Pm me - Trade with me - my suggestion

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quick Question

Postby | Aloy | » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Your friend was probably found out to be under 13. Or your friend's parents asked for the account to be COPPA'd.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klea » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 pm

:( ok....

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

Really wanting: DECEMBER 18 PETS

Need help? Pm me - Trade with me - my suggestion

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:29 am

I just want to add that lying about their age or creating a new account to get around COPPA is against US law and we are legally required to put restrictions on their account. If they want to have those restrictions lifted, they need to send in a permission slip signed by their parents or guardians.

Breaking that rule may also lead to a ban so they really shouldn't try.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me