Off Acount Pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Off Acount Pets

Postby wonderlandwolf » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:10 pm

What are Off-Account Pets?
        ⋯⋯⋯ hello guys! i am changing accounts, because i feel like i need a new start. though, there are also other reasons, such as members stealing my past forms. i find that very immature and childish, and i have seen this numerous times. my new username is faith. and i will be transferring most or all of my pets over onto that account. to any friends or fellow roleplayers who see this, feel free to talk to me on that account. and to mods, i will not be active on this account anymore, except to check messages in case friends or roleplay partners do not see this. i will not adopt any pets, or buy anything on this account, and i will rarely to never be on. but, i will be on once in a while to check my messages, in case roleplayers do not see my notice. plzz don't ban me. i fan. ;-;
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Off Acount Pets

Postby Shian » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Just like it sounds- pets created while not logged into your account.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderlandwolf » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Well I do not get it. My account wasn't made and I still have pets that were from long before. I am sorry but I need a little more then just that...
        ⋯⋯⋯ hello guys! i am changing accounts, because i feel like i need a new start. though, there are also other reasons, such as members stealing my past forms. i find that very immature and childish, and i have seen this numerous times. my new username is faith. and i will be transferring most or all of my pets over onto that account. to any friends or fellow roleplayers who see this, feel free to talk to me on that account. and to mods, i will not be active on this account anymore, except to check messages in case friends or roleplay partners do not see this. i will not adopt any pets, or buy anything on this account, and i will rarely to never be on. but, i will be on once in a while to check my messages, in case roleplayers do not see my notice. plzz don't ban me. i fan. ;-;
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grace(: » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:39 pm

So, if you log out of your account, you can still adopt pets. You just won't have a page where all your pets show. You will still have the seperate page for your pet, but you will need to bookmark it so you can keep it. You cannot put it onto your account, dress it up and all of that stuff.
Grace(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuna » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Yup, a lot of people were talking about them on the 18th/24th. We just adopted while we were logged out to see what we would get. Though, everyone got great pets, and wished they were on-account >.>

hi i'm tuna and contr
ary to popular belief i
am not actually a fish.
(◐ o ◑ )

♀ ♥ ♋ ♦ tumblr

where am i?
it is a mystery...

did u know that tuna is called "chicken of the sea" so it would sell better in stores
fun fact
tuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=939919

Here are my accountless pets. Click on the first one, Emblem. Do you see that big long list? That's all the accountless pets ever adopted under the fake account name Naomi. Not all of them are mine, but a few are.

Now, go through my groups. Do you see Emblem anywhere? No. That's because he's not on my account. He's not in anyone's account. He's in limbo.

But I adopted him. How?

I logged off of my account on December 18th, when the re-release gift box was available for adoption, and, while logged out, adopted a newborn with the name Emblem under the fake account name Naomi.

I call him mine. Some would argue that it's not really anybody's pet.

But that's what an accountless pet is.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me