Budding Idea...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Budding Idea...

Postby darlin' belle. » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:20 am

Hey, fellow CS peeps...

I just thought it would be nice if, since most of us don't have family on here [or family we like to be assosiated with XDD], we could make CS families.

This is where you, like, join with other CS peeps to become a "family". Nothing serious, just for the fun of it.

If you think this is a good idea, tell me, then I can set it up properly.

Just a thought...

Please post!

xxBellexx
hey c: belle here.
you probably don't know me, but about nine months ago i was a regular on here, part of a joint account and addicted to cs.
then i tried to be 'normal' and joined 'normal' social networking sites.
it didn't work, obviously.
so i'm back c:
i won't be on much, but i will try to get rp'ing again.
i hope to reacquaint myself with y'all.
x
watch this space, something interesting may pop up eventually but right now i'm too lazy c;
darlin' belle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Budding Idea...

Postby darlin' belle. » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:20 am

Anyone?
you probably don't know me, but about nine months ago i was a regular on here, part of a joint account and addicted to cs.
so i'm back c:
x
watch this space, something interesting may pop up eventually but right now i'm too lazy c;
darlin' belle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 am

I think it would be cool but tess has to draw all the line arts and stuff and might not have time. Also it would be better if you post this on cs suggustions and problems tread.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apperception » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:01 am

I don't care for the idea. You can pretend that you have a family by adding them in your friends list and keeping contact, or making a thread for your "family". I don't know how many people would actually use the feature if it was implanted, I know many people who aren't close to anyone on cs. ;)
I do have a few questions so I can understand the suggestion better, though. What would you do in this group? Would there be an actual reason to group up with some people and add them as family, or would it just be for show?

It may be useful for other players, that to have a few close friends on cs, my only concern is how much it would be used.

You may want to move this to the suggestion forum, too.
Apperception

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wanderer. » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm not sure I fully understand the idea, but if I am understanding correctly I agree with Kayronia. Some users may very much like and enjoy this idea, I am just no sure how many users would. I think its a nice idea, but how it would be put into reality is another thing.

Would it be like an older user helping a younger user as an almost 'parental' figure, or just a virtual family, almost like a roleplay? I'm not sure I get the whole picture here. A bit of clarification might be helpful :)
Wanderer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darlin' belle. » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Um more like a bunch of friends on CS like RPing a 'family' while they arent actually related, just good friends. I dunno...
so i'm back c:
x
darlin' belle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyles » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 pm

'Families' can be developed easily through Role Plays, chatting over messages, chats offsite, and threads all over CS. Like previously stated, you can simply make friends and develop families on your own. It's much easier than asking Tess and Nick to go into depth on something that isn't neccessary. Just go out on your own and you'll have a 'family' soon enough ;)
"When one tries to master something, it ends in either success or failure. But it is in the attempt itself where you find the true value. Believe in your own power and walk your own path." ~Oki

Kyles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me