hi i dont understand the oekaki HELP!!!!!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

hi i dont understand the oekaki HELP!!!!!

Postby alicewishes25 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm

hello chicken smoothieans please can you help I dont understand the adopting side and how ou draw so brilliantly on a computer because it doesnt work on my computer so I have to go on my sisters apple mac please help
thank you the person who helps me the most will get a free pet but only if you mention the topic i want to know about so dont tell me everything just to get the uncomman pet!!! THANK YOU :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I love
my friends
my family
to read
to be happy
to laugh
you
percy jackson books
harry potter
sports
and to sleep
and the people who brought chicken smoothie to us like Tess and Nick.The people when you think "wow that was the best trade ever" just think about the people who made it happen the people who made CHICKEN SMOOTHIE!!!!!!!!!!!
tell your friends how brillent this site is and how we need more members to make it better becasue we as Chicken smoothians love this website!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
alicewishes25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hi i dont understand the oekaki HELP!!!!!

Postby Tuike » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi,
if your oekaki is not working, try downloading and installing Java. To draw brilliantly on computer one just needs a lot of practise. ;]
I'm not sure what trouble you're having with adopting, but maybe this link will help:
Tips for New Players.

I don't know if I helped out any, but you don't have to send a pet in any case. You're welcome to ask here or PM me if you have any more questions. :)
Ask me anything on Formspring
Extraordinaly beautiful signature pic made by CHIA BBY <3
Tuike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hi i dont understand the oekaki HELP!!!!!

Postby .:Sunshine:. » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 am

CS Oekaki Adoptables are just linearts which are coloured by their owners. Some art made in return for pets, others are free. Is that what you're asking?

-----------------------------------------

ImageImage ImageImageImage

"Never look down down on someone unless you're helping them up."

WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY! JOIN TODAY!
.:Sunshine:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me